Gamer profile settings FIFA 14

Discus and support Gamer profile settings FIFA 14 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have accepted a friend request. When I click on 'online friendlies' it says 'the gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakeshiftPanda5, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Gamer profile settings FIFA 14

I have accepted a friend request. When I click on 'online friendlies' it says 'the gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature.' What do I need to do to enable it?

:)

MakeshiftPanda5, Jan 7, 2014
  2. GreenEars
    GreenEars Guest
    Having Issues with Fifa 14

My fifa 14 is refusing to load. It is a day one digital download.

After a while it puts me straight into the "el classico" match which was available to play while it installed.

After quitting out of that the game refuses to load. After 10 minutes or so it says "failed to save personal settings 1" If i click continue without saving afterwards a message appears saying "You need to activate a lead FIFA 14 profile to be able to save
    or load your content. Please go to the FIFA 14 profile screen to activate a lead fifa 14 profile.

There is only one profile on my xbox one and i am signed in.

If i do this the problem still persists

GreenEars, Jan 7, 2014
  3. zG GH0ST
    zG GH0ST Guest
    FIFA 14 is broken

My fifa 14 is refusing to load. It is a day one digital download. After a while it puts me straight into the "el classico" match which was available to play while it installed. After quitting out of that the game refuses to load. After 10 minutes or so
    it says "failed to save personal settings 1" If i click continue without saving afterwards a message appears saying "You need to activate a lead FIFA 14 profile to be able to save or load your content. Please go to the FIFA 14 profile screen to activate a
    lead fifa 14 profile. There is only one profile on my xbox one and i am signed in. If i do this the problem still persists

zG GH0ST, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamer profile settings FIFA 14