Gamer Picture Customization

Discus and support Gamer Picture Customization in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just spent an hour with a great support agent from Xbox all to just change my gamer profile picture. Now I have to make a new account and spend more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Yo Bugginn, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Yo Bugginn
    Yo Bugginn Guest

I just spent an hour with a great support agent from Xbox all to just change my gamer profile picture. Now I have to make a new account and spend more money on a game that I have to make a living on, just to change a picture. I believe that the age to be
    able to customize the pictures should be lowered to age 16 instead of 18 for many reasons. Reasons include individuals joining clans or to just express who they really are. Another way to solve this is to put more lively and energetic standard pictures to
    choose from such as cars and other vehicles or models, which is what I wanted to change to. Please give your opinions it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Yo Bugginn, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.

Tormaz, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Bon3zz1001
    Bon3zz1001 Guest
    Custom gamer picture ?

Well there's vision cams of course. If you were talking about making a custom gamer picture and putting it on your 360, then yes. You will be banned. Then again, after clicking on your profile you're probably going to get banned for a different reason anyways.

Bon3zz1001, Jul 17, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

Not sure why you need to make a new account just to change your picture, unless you are going to cheat the age on the new account. Surely you can use your current account but use a standard picture, it won't effect the account in any way.

The age restriction is up to Microsoft to set, and currently they don't seem to want to change it.

5. Hi there,

Unfortunately until you reach the Age of Majority for your region, you will have restrictions doing any number of things in life, not just changing a gamer pic.

FYI, Age of Majority is the moment when a minor ceases to legally be considered a child and is considered an adult. It's at that time, the minor assumes control over their actions/decision/person and the parents/guardians are no longer legally responsible
    for them.

You can always post the suggestion on the
    feedback site
    , but getting a company to change an age restriction will be a tough one.

Mistress Sara, Jul 18, 2018
  6. Amph82626463
    Amph82626463 Guest
    If it's on the mobile app just do it through the app. If your region requires certain criteria be met then it's more or so unavoidable. Change your console's region to another and try again with changing your pic. Good luck!

Amph82626463, Jul 21, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I agree that a personnshould be 18 to change to a custom gamerpic, but they really need to add more preset pics to choose from.

brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: