Gamer pic ban

Discus and support Gamer pic ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put my gamer pic as a guy smoking a blunt for like 2 min then I changed it but that was my first time ever doing something bad like that and i swear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItchyColt791976, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Gamer pic ban

I put my gamer pic as a guy smoking a blunt for like 2 min then I changed it but that was my first time ever doing something bad like that and i swear I didn't think I would get banned for that I did it because I was Trina get a good laugh out of my friends
    but yeah didn't think it was that bad compared to like nudity or somthing.

:)

ItchyColt791976, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Xbox enforcement team , REALLY

Lets say it was the OP's custom profile pic that got him/her a 24 hour ban. Enforcement not being specific as to what warranted the 24 hour ban means that the OP is guaranteed to be banned again, unless he/she can figure it out all on there own.

Point is, enforcement should be very specific as to why this or that ban and STOP hanging people without showing the individual the specific evidence that warrented the ban.

We have all read in these very forums where a simple coms ban can lead to a console ban, so if it was a game pic that this OP a 24 hour ban, wouldn't it be disingenious of enforcement NOT to have said. "It was your gamer pic that you banned."??

ElectroFlying, Oct 9, 2017
  3. custom gamerpic ban

i uploaded a spartan pic from "HALO" holding a weapon. it from halo legends, dude its a CARTOON and they still ban the pic

XlDeathHunterlX, Oct 9, 2017
  4. ‎ ‏‏‎woah sk Win User

I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

I cannot find the message, but thanks ;)

"large amounts of people are getting banned for gamer pic, the system is not fit for purpose. people getting banned for standard gamer pics too."
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Gamerpic suspensions

this is becoming a problem, people are reporting legit fine gamer Pics and the system is just auto banning all, people with gamer Pics provided in the Xbox avatar library are also getting people banned, this needs looking into by actual Microsoft employees and not the enforcement team.
  6. Tragic Lowlo Win User

ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.

I was banned for nudity in my gamer pic but it didn't have any
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to change custom gamer pic

Have you had any bans on the account you are trying to change the gamer pic for?
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Banned gamer pic

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Whatever image you choose, keep in mind that all images have to follow the guidelines in the
    Code of Conduct. Please avoid:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

I did in fact read them before I posted this, and it didn’t violate any ruless. It’s. Also I read the only way to contac them is via forum.. so how do I contact them?
    Not all enforcement actions are available for a case review. The case review is the only point of contact for the Xbox Enforcement Team

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

Gamer pic ban

1. Gamer pic ban - Similar Threads - Gamer pic ban

2. After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason: I was given a ban for a gamer pic after appealing the ban I was still given no clear reason as to why I was given the ban other then to look at the tos and given a broad response (after an appeal)...
  3. Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?: I just checked my email and it said I had a 2 days suspension. I look into it and I’ve been banned for my gamer pic? A pic of my CDL permit, just me. Who would’ve reported it? Lmao...
  4. Banned for my gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for my gamer pic: I was suspended this morning for my gamer pic is there anyway to get unbanned please help me 82e50f40-16c3-4e7a-84d0-5713431d6771
  5. Gamer pic banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic banned: Hello I would like to know is something going on with xbox because I've been banned for my gamer pic and on my active enforcement log there is 9 active suspensions. From my knowledge I thought if...
  6. Gamer pic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic ban: My gamerpic got the ban because someone was offended? and now I have to suffer for something that wasn't breaking and codes. its branding and you're allowing trolls to ruin peoples brand with...
  7. Harassment by player by mass reporting and getting repetitively banned for a gamer pic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harassment by player by mass reporting and getting repetitively banned for a gamer pic.: I have been repetitively coms banned for my profile picture that was in fare use of the terms, I have over 10 current active coms bans on my account. I was playing call of duty warzone and I...
  8. Xbox Gamer Pic Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamer Pic Perma Ban: Hello All, My gamer pic was banned when I log in it says my account is suspended but in the website it says I'm perma banned. The next day I wake up and see that I have not one but two four day...
  9. Am I banned from changing my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I banned from changing my gamer pic?: I’ve been trying to change it for the last few hours but nothing has happened, if I use the default Xbox gamer pic it changes but if I try to use the Xbox app to upload a custom gamer pic it...
  10. Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.: Hello everyone, I have had lots of profile picture bans on xbox. I have stopped uploading inappropriate gamer pics since my last email of enforcement actions. I was wondering if it is possible to...