GamePass Wont load - Network Issue

Discus and support GamePass Wont load - Network Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have issues displaying installed games on gamepass app. I think its network related as the issue on 2 devices (Desktop & Handheld). Library fails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tardosious, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Tardosious
    Tardosious Guest

I have issues displaying installed games on gamepass app.

I think its network related as the issue on 2 devices (Desktop & Handheld).

Library fails or takes forever to load. (Account & messenger works fine)

Updates etc. will work occasionally if left overnight even if displaying an error.

If I hotswap from my phone rather than use my home network there seems to be no issue.

I have attempted various fixes online however all I have tried have failed.

I believe this issue started when using a new router (D-Link M32 Eagle Pro AI AX3200) and after "2023-08 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2" as I had no issues previously.

I have tried setting up port forwarding from my modem to my router and from my router to my devices however I am still having issues.

Note all other apps (steam etc.) work fine with no issues, it seems to only be related to gamepass.

Ports I have forwarded are listed below:

TCP: 53,80,3074,60102

UDP Port: 53,88,500,3074,3544,4500,60102

:)

Tardosious, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Glen Welch Win User

Literally a god... Mine just started doing this and the first port I forwarded for port 88 and it INSTANTLY loaded XD
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Tardosious,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Tardosious,

Thank you for the update. Please let me know if you will get an update from the ISP and the result of your troubleshooting.
  5. Tardosious Win User

CarTzy,

Loging into a new local admin account as per suggested now has kicked gamepass into showing my installed games list however, the games all are stuck on updating or show the following error code in the update lists. 0x87e00005. I have logged back onto my normal and getting the same as above.
  6. Tardosious Win User

Hi CarTzy,

I am still awaiting confirmation from the ISP, In the meantime I will try the above option this weekend.

I have the feeling the issue is network related, and that the issue may be a IPV6 conflict as the router is alot newer than my modem.

Thanks,
Thema:

1. GamePass Wont load - Network Issue - Similar Threads - GamePass Wont load

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  5. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore: So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the...
  6. (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load: no errors pop up or anything, I uninstalled because the game wouldn't let me change colors, and upon reinstalling, the game wont start, it says launching game on the bottom right for 1s then it...
  7. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  8. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  9. gamepass and xbox website wont let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass and xbox website wont let me login: Hi, Recently, i wanted to play sea of thieves, and noticed, that i could not log in to my account. The screen just goes black and a few minutes later it just switches back to the main gamepass...
  10. Fallout76 on Gamepass wont load from my local version, it keeps loading the cloud version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout76 on Gamepass wont load from my local version, it keeps loading the cloud version.: Does anyone have any idea on how to specify which version loads from gamepass? bbe6520d-b44a-406c-a15e-384140ac1711