Gamepass update issue on PC

Discus and support Gamepass update issue on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrettJones3, Mar 27, 2024.

1. BrettJones3
    BrettJones3 Guest

I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only one instance is running. Any help on how to resolve this is appreciated.

* Changed to a question

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***

:)

BrettJones3, Mar 27, 2024
  2. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  3. dfbvzxfbvdf Win User

When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass.

I am also unable to update to 1.5 and play with my son. It seems every other platform has the update except pc gamepass. Even the microsoft store purchased one has the update which seems to point to this not being an issue with the developer.
  4. Ionut Gheorghe Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

Same issue on windows 10 pc with gamepass ultimate account. Please fix of remove from gamepass
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

problems of Admin required games and trying to install admin required games gives the error 0x80e70000d.

Hi,

i know its frustrating but the gamepass for pc is a great value for pc gamers but because its still in beta some annoying things will happen but every new update will improve the experience for all that have gamepass
  6. DevikM Win User

unable to start up the xbox companion app

There is an update on Windows for Gamepass on PC, maybe that it's the problem.

Try to update your windows:

Go to Windows->Settings->Update and Securities
Thema:

1. Gamepass update issue on PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass update issue

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update: I sincerely hope someone can help me. This isn't the first time this has happened: I'll be playing Starfield, having fun, then there's an update and suddenly I can't load. Either the game crashes...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. Xbox GamePass PC - How to schedule updates overnight.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass PC - How to schedule updates overnight.: Hello, I'm on a metered connection that doesn't count data through the wee hours of midnight to 4 AM. I'm trying to setup my updates on Xbox Gamepass to update in this manner similar to Steam...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.: Playing the game with my girlfriend (She's using her PC and I'm using Xbox) my game updated on my Xbox but nothing shows up for PC. Tried restarting her computer, reinstalling the game, and tried...
  6. I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install game on Gamepass Ultimate on the PC or update games.: I can stream them. What is wrong I havetried all advised steps. ee90efac-d459-4a48-8f38-3bf67b0cf026
  7. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  8. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...: Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within...
  9. (Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . .: Built myself a pc Installed gamepass but im greeted with every install a message at the top that says checking for updates . . . Cant pause the installs thought wiping it off my pc would do...
  10. Gamepass App on PC stuck in "Checking for updates"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass App on PC stuck in "Checking for updates": Since today, I noticed that when I wanted to download a game, it got stuck on 0%. When looking at the download screen, I noticed that right besides the installation queue, was a "checking for...