GamePass Ultimate Question

Discus and support GamePass Ultimate Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StormShadow13, Jun 14, 2019.

1. GamePass Ultimate Question

Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home Xbox and I'd hate for her to lose access to gold.

submitted by /u/StormShadow13
    [link] [comments]

/u/StormShadow13, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I use xbox live

Well question did you buy gamepass for console.or gamepass ultimate
  3. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  5. LT STICKBOY Win User

Game pass issue.

Thanks for the link but the question was way is it still asking for payment if I already have the ultimate subscription for gamepass
  6. NoPawse Win User

Game pass app

hiya,

The ultimate gamepass includes both PC and console games whereas the regular gamepass includes only pc or only console.

I hope this answered your question

-NP
Thema:

GamePass Ultimate Question

1. GamePass Ultimate Question - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate Question

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...