GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!!

Discus and support GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; first time tried game pass pc xbox..for PC...and slow downloading.. 30x slower downloading like my download in reality...omg§§§why!! i paid for game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stanlyko25, Jun 12, 2019.

1. stanlyko25
    stanlyko25 Guest

first time tried game pass pc xbox..for PC...and slow downloading.. 30x slower downloading like my download in reality...omg§§§why!! i paid for game pass...with this 100kB/s speed?!!!!!!!!!!!! i will download one game 1month ? OR WHAT!! omg!!

:)

stanlyko25, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Bow2 MerK Win User

It finaly let me purchase it and wow im super amazed and excitied
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Very slow downloads on PC.

you will be downloading at 750Mbps (Megabits per second) not 750MB per second unless your net speed is 6Gbps which is very highly unlikely.

I usually change my DNS servers on the PC to googles and i get higher download rates compared to using my ISP dns servers.
  4. MrK451 Win User

Very slow downloads on PC.

I'm getting the same issue. What's really weird is that it was okay at first, downloaded a couple of games just fine, but then it became incredibly slow at some point and any solution I've found online regarding Delivery Optimization and other network settings did not help.
  5. FirstRespond3r Win User

Very very very slow download

Found the fault .. Google DNS

Used OpenDNS and Xbox one speed tests are now closer to my actual speeds. Deleted BF4 and re-downloaded it and it downloaded in no time at all.

Tried to see if this fixed it for PS4 as well... No such luck. PSN servers truly are terrible.
  6. FirstRespond3r Win User

Very very very slow download

I'm thinking it's the baby monitor interfering with the wifi. It's in the same room as the Xbox.
Thema:

1. GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!! - Similar Threads - GamePass VERY SLOW

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  9. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  10. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass pc slow download

2. game pass pc slow download

3. xbox game pass pc download slow

4. xbox game pass pc downloading slow,
  5. pc game pass slow download,
  6. slow gamepass downloads,
  7. xbox game pass pc slow,
  8. gamepass pc slow download,
  9. pc game pass downloading slow,
  10. xbox game pass downloads slow,
  11. game pass pc download slow,