Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG

Discus and support Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again - How do I fix this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ste Davies, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Ste Davies
    Ste Davies Guest

I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again -
    How do I fix this problem without having to replay the game?

:)

Ste Davies, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Ste D how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Unfortunately I believe there will be no way you can get your Achievement unless you had a backup of your save before you took this Achievement and try to do it again.

If you have any other questions about how to get this achievement you need to contact the support of the game manufacturer, I'm sure they will help you solve this problem.

https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/39952

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  3. isturbo1984 Win User

N64

If I had one wish, it would be to play some of my classics with Achievements. Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World 2, MGS1, Xenogears, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Mario Party, Metroid Prime, Super Paper Mario: TTYD... I'd really love to see what the achievements
    on some of these would be.

While not a N64 game, Resident Evil 4 is on the XBLA.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Best expansion/DLC you've ever played?

Bioshock 2's Minerva's Den

Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea

The Evil Within's The assignment, the consequence and the executioner.

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (it pretty much made the game a classic RPG, so good).
  5. KillingStubbsy Win User

Evil Within 2 Crashes On Start Screen Gamepass PC

Hi Zilvermane,

I feel your pain. This is exactly what happened to me. I got round it by disconnecting from the internet before booting the game. Therefore it wasn't able to see the cloud save and got me back into the game with the local save on my laptop. Luckily I didn't lose any progress. Hope this works for you. On a side note, merry Christmas and happy new year! All the best for 2023!

Mark ()
  6. Zilvermane Win User

Evil Within 2 Crashes On Start Screen Gamepass PC

Can you try to find a fix already? Because the cause of this is because I need to choose which save location I want to pick, local or cloud. But the ***** window does not come to the foreground, but the background of the game. Next to that, for some godforsaken reason it is not an application but only a window, so alt+tab ain't **** working.

Also looking somewhere in the setting to sync cloud and local files, but can't find it.
Thema:

1. Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG - Similar Threads - Gamepass Evil Within

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. Evil Within 2 Crashes On Start Screen Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 Crashes On Start Screen Gamepass PC: Was playing the game last night having a great time, went to play again and every single time without fail when I hit start it crashes. I found one of the other guides for someone having a...
  9. Resident Evil 7 GamePass no save on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 GamePass no save on PC.: I got 3 hours into RE7 and I had a crash, BUT now the game wont load saves and it wont create any. Ive tried uninstalling the game. I did whole reinstall of the Xbox app, still. Whenever I boot up...
  10. I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...: I’ve seen the trailer for the resident evil 2 and the Resident evil 3 remake games and they look so awesome and lots of fun to play I was wondering if theese 2 games could be included in the...