Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440

Discus and support Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to see if it's possible to get a mod to work on the gamepass version of fallout 76 PC. It keeps trying to run the game on half my screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelLiberty, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440

I am trying to see if it's possible to get a mod to work on the gamepass version of fallout 76 PC. It keeps trying to run the game on half my screen off to one side on any resolutions. Wanted to play again but it just looks terrible no matter what I do. Makes me not look forward to even playing any Bethesda game on Game pass. Worried Starfield will have similar issues. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

:)

MichaelLiberty, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

A patch was released by Bethesda bringing ultra wide (21:9) support. Does your monitor actually natively support 5120x1440?

Or, are you using an upscaling setting via your graphics drivers?

If your display isn't native 5120x1440, then you should change your desktop resolution first, in order to choose this higher resolution for your game.

Even though the main game files are protected/encrypted, there should still be an ini file that you can edit called Fallout76Prefs.ini located in either your Documents/My Games\Fallout 76 folder. Or, if you have a One Drive folder synced, One Drive\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76 Fallout76Prefs.ini

Now I don't currently have Fallout 76 installed, but if it's anything like Fallout 4, you'll find the ini files there.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fallout_76

The above link is not a Microsoft affiliated website. Use is at your own risk. Also bear in mind that the Game Pass version has certain file restrictions compared to Steam, and not all of those tweaks will be possible.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fallout 1st on PC Gamepass not working

Yes you do need Fallout 76 to use it. The game is on gamepass, so you can download it on the PC from the Xbox app.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Unfortunately the PC version of Fallout 76 is not cross save compatible with the Xbox version of the game. If you play on GamePass streaming or an Xbox console you'll have to start at the beginning.
  5. ErickSot13 Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hi

Why would I reach Bethesda if the issue is with gamepass?

Fallout 76 will not launch, with no error messages, I have tried all main articles found and there is no fix I can implement.

Could someone please tell how to open a ticket with gamepass support (I use windows 11 PC I guess is the same Xbox Support people, right?)

So far Xbox Support is unresponsive and really hard to open a ticket with them, there is no response.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, I recommend that you read the article below written by the game developers themselves regarding this subject.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_... 76-on-pc%3F

*If none of the alternatives above solve the problem, I recommend that you start a support ticket with them, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440 - Similar Threads - Gamepass Fallout resolution

2. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  3. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...
  4. Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I have downloaded Fallout 3 from the Gamepass on my Windows 11 device, however after trying to start a new game the game crashes. I have tried the conventional methods, like changing the...
  5. Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?: Ok for some reason i know you can mod this game cause there are plenty of videos of mods from GamePass. For some reason, I can’t enable mods or enable mod files like I looked up. Can you explain...
  6. Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?: Hi all, sorry bit of a stupid question. Gamepass on pc has fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the dlc included however on the xbox one this isn't the case? is this intended? so two...
  7. Help with fallout 3 on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with fallout 3 on gamepass: I downloaded fallout 3 on game pass and then bought the DLC add-ons, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help is appreciated. When I do the project purity quest it ends the game instead of...
  8. Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass: when i load up fo3 and press new game it loads for about 4 seconds then crashes. it constantly does this please help 21e3f5db-2dee-4353-9b94-f28d647abfc4
  9. Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass fallout 76 keeps crashing: So i've put a days worth maybe into the game and in that time I've easily crashed at least 12 times. I have verified the game and it still crashed. I know its not my computer or my internet cause...
  10. Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?: Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B 6001d221-a183-4818-945c-049d3a13c328