GamePass PC 3M, cannot redeem

Discus and support GamePass PC 3M, cannot redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox X in Kuwait and got a GamePass PC Code along with the purchase. Tried redeeming the code but get the error that "This code can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcThomas5, Dec 28, 2021.

1. MarcThomas5
    MarcThomas5 Guest

I bought an Xbox X in Kuwait and got a GamePass PC Code along with the purchase. Tried redeeming the code but get the error that "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."

The printout of the code clearly shows Microsoft Xbox Kuwait and my MS account is Kuwait based.

Whats wrong?

:)

MarcThomas5, Dec 28, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well for.one Kuwait isn't an xbox live region

You need to address it with your vendor

In order to buy or play Xbox games you need to be in a supported region

Kuwait usnt one of them.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How can I redeem my FREE game pass subscription.

What are you trying to redeem gamepass pc or.xbox
  4. Su1cId4l Ch1mP Win User

Status Code 80169d3a

I get the code, and it says 3m Xbox live, I press redeem and the status code pops out
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass

Problem.is if he had gamepass ultimate before it doesn't apply to him and he cannot redeem the code
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to bypass the 30-day security lockdown feature upon updating your security information.

I understand how frustrating it is but don't worry, once you have updated your security information after 30 days using a new mobile phone number, you will have full control over your account and use the number to redeem items from the Microsoft Rewards Store.

Rest assured that the waiting will be worth it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. GamePass PC 3M, cannot redeem - Similar Threads - GamePass cannot redeem

2. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  3. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  4. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  5. Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamepass core cannot play online multiplayer: I bought gamepass core and I cannot access online multiplayer despite it showing on my profile. ad7425e9-50ac-4625-a35c-ad87496936df
  6. On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it: Hi PC Specs i5 11600k Radeon 7600 16GB 3200 Mhz RAM M.2 SSD So, after downloading the game, it lets me play, once... If I exit the game it does not relaunch, instead it opens up the MS...
  7. Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.: I bought a gamepass ultimate key yesterday and redeemed it, went to download minecraft launcher, only to be met with a window that said that i needed to install the WebView2 Runtime. When i...
  8. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  9. Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install or run gamepass games across 4 different devices.: Hi I have an 2 PCs, an Xbox One X, and just today have bought and Xbox Series X. I am having seemingly related problems across all devices. On both the xboxes the Microsoft store app takes a...
  10. i cannot redeem the 2 years of gamepass that came with my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot redeem the 2 years of gamepass that came with my xbox series s: i cannot redeem the 2 years of gamepass that came with my xbox series s please help me solve this issue 3a00d3e0-4c2d-4e67-bae7-d123bc7bb7e5