Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input
Discus and support Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything is connected, gamepads updated and have tested them on gamepad tester. It will run fine for a few minutes then completely drop my input,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaleb Conley, Feb 1, 2025.
Thema:
Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input
Loading...
-
Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input - Similar Threads - Gamepass Chromebook dropping
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work
in XboX InsidersIs Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work: So I have one of the new xbox controllers and a chromebook that I got just a few weeks ago at christmas. Literally everything works just fine on both the chromebook and the controller, but when I... -
Chromebook gamepass
in XBoX on MobileChromebook gamepass: Gamepass closes upon launch of a game (during rocket sceeen). Seems like it started after the last update. Tried restsrting the device, reinstalling the app, problem remains. Any fix known, or... -
Gamepass Chromebook Crashing as stream launches [Lenovo Duet]
in XBoX on MobileGamepass Chromebook Crashing as stream launches [Lenovo Duet]: Have been asking around about this on Reddit, and found out I am not the only one having problems with Xcloud crashing just as the game stream goes to launch. This started on the December 7... -
Lenovo Duet Chromebook Xbox Gamepass App Crashing
in XboX InsidersLenovo Duet Chromebook Xbox Gamepass App Crashing: Was working before the latest update, now it seems like it closes/crashes out of the app whenever it goes to launch the game after the rocket ship loading screen with flavor text like "launching...