gamepass join problem

Discus and support gamepass join problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; gamepass,,,, i joined game pass and want to join minecraft through game pass and already paid 1$ for every month, but now it is saying it is problem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevinderGill1, Dec 12, 2021.

1. gamepass join problem

gamepass,,,, i joined game pass and want to join minecraft through game pass and already paid 1$ for every month, but now it is saying it is problem to join Minecraft through game pass

:)

DevinderGill1, Dec 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

gamepass join problem

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. Nightingale1173 Win User

error 0x80a4001e

Currently also experiencing the problem when I attempt to join gamepass
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Changed Gamertag Error

Everyone must be joining GamePass..
  5. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

Damn if Fallout 76 joins GamePass I would be so damn happy!

I would say No Mans Sky should join GamePass. It's a great game but also had a very rocky start. GamePass could boost this as an all time favorite game since it will get massive exposure
Thema:

gamepass join problem

1. gamepass join problem - Similar Threads - gamepass join problem

2. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  4. Can you join minecraft servers with xbox gamepass core or no?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you join minecraft servers with xbox gamepass core or no?: Just answer this question just wondering? a1276fc4-b8db-457d-938d-dc222f153f22
  5. Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass?: I own the pc game pass. I want to join my Xbox friends that play ghost recon wildland. will I be able to join them if I download the same game in the pc game pass.. thanks...
  6. Can you join a Minecraft LAN multiplayer world on xbox without gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you join a Minecraft LAN multiplayer world on xbox without gamepass ultimate?: My son has a gamepass subscription (not gamepass ultimate). Can he join a LAN multiplayer Minecraft world I have set up on my android app? He can do so from his Android app, but he is getting a...
  7. Help me to join Insider program for gamepass release in my country

in XboX Insiders
    Help me to join Insider program for gamepass release in my country: Hi, I'm from El Salvador and since yesterday gamepass was enabled in my country through Insider Hub, many people here already bought it with new accounts too but I don't see the option to join the...
  8. Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud: Hi! Whenever I try to join my friend's game on cloud to my friend who hosted a game on cloud too, I'm offered two options: Play locally or steam. Whenever we press stream, the already going game...
  9. How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I accept my friends invite and join from Xbox gamepass cloud gaming: So me and my friends are trying to play surgeon simulator with xcloud together and when we send a invite either its shows up on our notifications but it wants us to use Microsoft store or it...
  10. Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass): Hello, I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on gangbeast from my mate) A pop up appear saying :...