Gamepass games crashing within an hour of launching on PC

Discus and support Gamepass games crashing within an hour of launching on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any game I've tried playing off game pass crashes within an hour of launching, prior to crash everything works. Crashes give no errors in event viewer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneI1fe, Oct 9, 2023.

1. OneI1fe
    OneI1fe Guest

Any game I've tried playing off game pass crashes within an hour of launching, prior to crash everything works. Crashes give no errors in event viewer. Tried playing a few of the same titles on Steam/Epic Games and they worked. Have tried reinstalling games, the Xbox app itself, and using it under a different user.

:)

OneI1fe, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi OneI1fe

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi OneI1fe

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your gamepass games that crashes. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• 1. Have you checked if your system meets the minimum requirements for the games you are trying to play on Game Pass?
    • 2. Have you updated your graphics card drivers to the latest version?
    • 3. Is this just happening to specific games on your GamePass or is it happening to every games?
    • 4. Have you tried disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software that may be interfering with the games?

We just want to ask these questions for us to find other ways to isolate this and understand more thoroughly to get on the same page since there is no error message or what so ever when it crashes and it will just automatically close.

In addition, you can as well try to refer on this support article for more information. Click here:

Troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

BF3 is worst game ever.

Brink is the worst game ever, i started the game up and within seconds of it launching, my xbox crashed
  5. Timsky100 Win User

Issues with Train Sim World 2020 on Xbox Gamepass

Thanks for your quick response. I started subscription with gamepass on the 14th August and had no issues with downloading at all. My issue has been with the game crashing at launch at not playing the game at all! I had to uninstall three times and the fourth time it said I had to pay £25. I was thus unaware they were taking TSW 2020 off Gamepass. Rather annoying and wasted so many hours aswell as £7.99
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

My Cousin

you can share all pc gamepass games within the home on multiple pc's too, i do this for my kids all the time with their own accounts, you have been able to share pc gamepass games since the beginning same as all apps and games purchased within the store.

It is actually better than console as i can share on 5 gaming pc's without any issues.
Thema:

1. Gamepass games crashing within an hour of launching on PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass games crashing

2. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Gamepass games constantly crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games constantly crashing: The games from game pass are constantly crashing I cant even open up some games before they crash ab60dc9a-c951-433f-b13d-a23403a3526a
  5. The game called Coral Island on Xbox GamePass always crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game called Coral Island on Xbox GamePass always crashes.: Hello, Why can a very broken game be on Xbox Game Pass? Coral Island has been updated multiple times on other platforms, but on Xbox, it hasn't even received a hotfix to address the crashing...
  6. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  7. Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.: So, this has happened to a few games I've installed and I don't know how to fix them. The latest two being Arcade Paradise and Payday 3. What happens is when I launch the game, it starts and about...
  8. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  9. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...
  10. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...