Gamepass games constantly crashing

Discus and support Gamepass games constantly crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games from game pass are constantly crashing I cant even open up some games before they crash ab60dc9a-c951-433f-b13d-a23403a3526a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Gerber, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Liam Gerber
    Liam Gerber Guest

The games from game pass are constantly crashing

I cant even open up some games before they crash

:)

Liam Gerber, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Here are some steps to try:

Make sure you have the latest updates installed for your PC: To check for updates, select Start > Settings > Windows Update, then select Check for updates.

Update your graphics drivers: Steps to update your graphics drivers will vary depending on if you have an NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel graphics card. Refer to the manufacturer's website for update instructions.

Try reinstalling the Xbox app: Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features . Uninstall the Xbox app, then redownload it from the Microsoft Store or Xbox website: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

Reset the Microsoft Store: Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator". After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open.

Reinstall Xbox Gaming Services:

- Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type Powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter: get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter: start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device.

Try reinstalling the affected games. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features . From here you can uninstall the games then redownload them through the Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

Let me know if these steps help.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Liam Gerber Win User

It crashes on all the gamepass games i have installed and not other games

It doesnt show me an error anymore and just closed the game or my computer resets
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Liam. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that your games are crashing. What device are you playing on? Do you get any errors when the games crash?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Thanks Liam, does this affect all Game Pass games? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?
  6. Liam Gerber Win User

I tried everything and the games still keep crashing

It takes about 2 minutes then it crashes
Thema:

1. Gamepass games constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Gamepass games constantly

2. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant launch gamepass games on my PC: When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced...
  5. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  6. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  7. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  8. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  9. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  10. Constant error codes while installing a game on the xbox gamepass app for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant error codes while installing a game on the xbox gamepass app for pc: I recently restarted my PC to wipe unnecessary files from my pc as it was low on space and had nothing of value. Now when I go to install a game on the app, I get one of two codes "0x80070005",...