Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

Discus and support Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frederik Rudolf Du Toit, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her. Now there is no option to invite her back? Been trying to get help on the issue since Sunday, why is there no more option to actually contact someone from Microsoft?

:)

Frederik Rudolf Du Toit, Jul 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?