Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

Discus and support Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red Lynx 23, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Red Lynx 23
    Red Lynx 23 Guest

Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, that I've owned since 2014 both take me to a screen trying to force me to buy more Gamepass. Those are both games that I bought and own. So how do I get back online to continue what are rightfully my games?

:)

Red Lynx 23, Jul 3, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I bought and own

The problem isn’t that he needs gold. The games are flagged with gamepass, which comes before ownership in the checklist.

Hard reset the console, id thst fails Reinstalling the games should clear the gamepass from them
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I bought and own

Deleted as pointed out it's not relevant
  4. ItzCamzy Win User

Do you still have a Xbox live gold subscription?
  5. [EX] Win User

Hi,

you have to request a call back from the phone support. They are the only people who can look into your account !
  6. I sh00t back x Win User

Gamepass Ultimate

When your gamepass expires, you won't be able to play gamepass games. It stays installed until you renew or purchase the game
Thema:

1. Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I... - Similar Threads - Gamepass expired without

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  8. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  9. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  10. Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still keep Minecraft after my Xbox gamepass for pc expires?: I saw a lot of websites saying that I would lose Minecraft but also some websites showing that I would keep. I am planning on buying an Xbox game pass PC but I don't know if would keep Minecraft...