gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in windows 10 after update 1703 (15063.138)

Discus and support gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in windows 10 after update 1703 (15063.138) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the win10 updating for 1703 I have ceased to work with gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in the game Final Fantasy XIII LR, in system and other games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AAix, Apr 16, 2017.

1. AAix
    AAix Guest

After the win10 updating for 1703 I have ceased to work with gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in the game Final Fantasy XIII LR, in system and other games (which are installed at me!) everything works. Drivers and insertions the last, nothing is in autoupdating.
    That it could be and how it is possible to correct?

После обновления win10 на 1703 перестал работать gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) в игре Final Fantasy XIII LR, в системе и других играх (которые установлены у меня!) все работает. Драйвера и прошивки последние, в автообновлении ничего не находится. Чтобы это
    могло быть и как можно исправить?

:)

2. аймакс
    аймакс Guest
    Play & Charge Kit and XBox One gamepad with Windows 10

Hello!

I use a gamepad from XBox One in conjunction with a laptop on Windows 10 (1703, it seems). Accordingly, "bluetooth" from the laptop.

The battery in the gamepad is original, the cable is also original. So, the question is:

Why, when disconnecting the power cable, does the gamepad not reconnect with the laptop? This, of course, can be solved by removing the gamepad from the devices and then reconnecting, but can there be a more rational solution? Every 20-25 hours you have
    to reconnect the device!

Thanks in advance, even if there is no solution to the problem. I found no information anywhere.

аймакс, Apr 16, 2017
  3. аймакс
    аймакс Guest
    Play & Charge Kit and XBox One gamepad with Windows 10

I use a gamepad from XBox One in conjunction with a laptop on Windows 10 (1703, it seems). Accordingly, "bluetooth" from the laptop.

The battery in the gamepad is original, the cable is also original. So, the question is:

Why, when disconnecting the power cable, does the gamepad not reconnect with the laptop? This, of course, can be solved by removing the gamepad from the devices and then reconnecting, but can there be a more rational solution? Every 20-25 hours you have
    to reconnect the device!

Thanks in advance, even if there is no solution to the problem. I found no information anywhere.

аймакс, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Harch Win User

Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

I have the same problem. I calmly played through bluetooth until I connected it by wire and updated the gamepad firmware. Now through bluetooth is not defined as a xbox one controller (xbox accessories see it correctly). The solution with installing the required driver on top does not work, since a reboot is required (nothing works without it), and after a reboot, the driver returns to its place. And again, nothing is determined. Has anyone found a solution? Yes, all the latest updates for Windows 10 and the controller are installed.
  5. DriverKam2 Win User

Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!

Hi,

The Windows 10 platform is used.

The changes were made, the account change, the update of Windows 10, as well as the drivers of the video card, after all updates there was this problem!

Yes, it only affected the game!

Resetting the graphic settings takes place offline and online!

Actions undertaken to solve the problem:

1) Reset the game data.

2) Reinstall the game from the Windows store.

3) Reinstall the graphics driver, old and new version.

4) Reinstalling Windows 10, from version 1607, to version 1703.

The problem remained topical!

Also reinstalled Windows 10 from version 1703, to version 1607. On the version 1703 there were problems of compatibility of the game steering wheel logitech g25.
  6. luissolid Win User

i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10)

Hello welcome to the forum! You can try this:

Bluetooth

Xbox One Wireless Controllers may support connecting to your PC via Bluetooth. Your controller has this feature if it looks like the one on bottom in this illustration:

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the top, where the
    bumpers are.

Notes

• Bluetooth requires a PC running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. See Windows Update: FAQ to learn how to get the latest Windows update.
    • For best performance, update your controller. See How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10.
    • Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.
    • Bluetooth does not support any attachments, such as headsets, chatpads, or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
    • We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
    Follow these steps to pair your controller to your PC using Bluetooth:

1. Make sure you have updated your PC to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. See Windows Update: FAQ to learn how to get the latest Windows update.
    2. For best performance, update your controller. See How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10.
    3. Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.
    4. Press the controller Connect button for three seconds and release.
    5. On your PC, select Start, then Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    6. Turn on Bluetooth so your PC can discover Bluetooth devices.
      1. Select Xbox Wireless Controller > Pair.

For help with Bluetooth, see Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller.
  7. BlackJackGeary7 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 G920 Problem

Hi,

"Configuring settings of Logitech G920 wheel is handled by the device manufacturer. For in-depth assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with them. Refer to this
    link for their contact information."

I don't think that it is the relevant answer.

I've the same trouble shooting after a windows 10 update:

The gears of the shifter was working Saturday afternoon 15th of April 2017 (like months) and since the windows 10 update 1703 Monday 17th of April, the gear assignments have been reversed (completly wrong).

=> Also I'm fast sure that the issue is coming from Microsoft and I'm working on Information Technology too...

Details of the Windows update 10: version 1703: copy past on microsoft information (sorry in French):

- "Mise jour des fonctionnalités de Windows 10, version 1703"

- "Mise jour de sécurité pour Internet Explorer Flash Player pour Windows 10 Version 1703 pour ordinateurs processeur x64 (KB4018483)"

Best Regards,
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

Hi there Andy,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to connecting the Xbox One Controller, please take into account the following:

• Bluetooth requires a PC running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. See
      Windows Update: FAQ
      to learn how to get the latest Windows update.
    • For best performance, update your controller. See
      How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    • Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.
    • Bluetooth does not support any attachments, such as headsets, chatpads, or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
    • We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.

Follow these steps to pair your controller to your PC using Bluetooth:
    1. Make sure you have updated your PC to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. See
      Windows Update: FAQ
      to learn how to get the latest Windows update.
    2. For best performance, update your controller. See
      How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    3. Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.
    4. Press the controller Connect button for three seconds and release.
    5. On your PC, select Start, then Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    6. Turn on Bluetooth so your PC can discover Bluetooth devices.
    7. Select Xbox Wireless Controller > Pair.
    For help with Bluetooth, see
    Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in windows 10 after update 1703 (15063.138) - Similar Threads - gamepad bluetooth windows

2. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control...
  3. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  4. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11: Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC,...
  5. Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...: Hello, After reading a lot of potst about the same Problem happening on the newer Xbox Series X/S Controller I experience the same Problem with my Wireless Controller for XBOX one. I used the...
  6. Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android: Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A. My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works except the RT trigger (which is called R2 on the...
  7. Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection: Hello. I've got second gamepad from Xbox One console (v2 version) and there's same problem. After an update I have home button problem it works just like on included youtube link video. On wired...
  8. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  9. Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...: Пытаюсь подключить gamepad xbox one к PC windows 10 pro через Bloetooth USB adapter (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891) (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) все попытки тщетны что бы я не делал... у меня Windows...
  10. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?: Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my...