Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993

Discus and support Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! I have had a recent probably with my gameclips. When I record a gameclip, I get a notification that says, "gameclip upload to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hyzrah, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hyzrah
    Hyzrah Guest

Hello, everyone!

I have had a recent probably with my gameclips.

When I record a gameclip, I get a notification that says, "gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed" with an error code of 0x82323993.

I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, and if so, has there been a fix?

-

:)

Hyzrah, Sep 30, 2017
  2. LUNA928
    LUNA928 Guest
    xbox clips not uploading

am i the only one getting an error code (0x82323993) when trying to upload something o xbox live

LUNA928, Sep 30, 2017
  3. Kassupernova
    Kassupernova Guest
    Error code 0x82323993

Xbox One error code 0x82323993 appears when attempting upload to Xbox live's Game DVR. Error persists after having deleted gameclips and screenshots on both Xbox live and the Xbox itself.

It seems to only be limited to gameclips and screenshots from a specific game. Attempts to manage or even view gameclips or screenshots of this game I've already uploaded are met with, "Try again in a bit. We can't upload right now. (0x87c40156)".

Attempts to view the game's captures in general, uploaded by other players, is met with "There are no captures from this game yet. Be the first one to share one!"

It is my belief that the game's DVR services are under maintenance when having these errors.

Please confirm or clarify.

Kassupernova, Sep 30, 2017
  4. UltimateKing
    UltimateKing Guest

Yea having the same issue with the same code as well. I have tried to deleting some old clips on this xbox and xbox live, and nothing I still get the error code. I am also in the preview program and currently previewing the new dashboard. Soo I have no idea
    if it's just a bug. Also I think this issue is only with they game I am trying to upload to xbox live. I am currently trying to upload battlefront 2 gameplay soo idk if its probably on there part, or in xbox.

UltimateKing, Oct 5, 2017
  5. UltimateKing Win User

Yea having the same issue with the same code as well. I have tried to deleting some old clips on this xbox and xbox live, and nothing I still get the error code. I am also in the preview program and currently previewing the new dashboard. Soo I have no idea
    if it's just a bug. Also I think this issue is only with they game I am trying to upload to xbox live. I am currently trying to upload battlefront 2 gameplay soo idk if its probably on there part, or in xbox.
  6. PAVI 4 GOT GAME Win User

"Gameclip upload to xbox live failed"

And also, my storage isn't full, and there Is no problems with storage.
  7. tim doney Win User

error code 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live

please fix this error Xbox. It is annoying. I've been dealing with this error for 2 weeks now with geometry wars 2. My friends have been sharing clips of the game tho. I've tried for hours. I think i may have a defunct version of the game. Beam says it doesn't
    recognize the game. I want the version my friends have that includes sharing capabilities. I've reinstalled like 8 times. I can't even share a screenshot. It is annoying please fix. Thanks for finally making it back compat, but I am insanely annoyed with
    my experience of xbox1's horrible version of geometry wars 2. This isn't the only issue I've hade so far with the game, and I've spent hours and hours trying to fix its, then more and more hours typing complaints all over the place. At this point I have to
    vote for play station. being an Xbox owner was the worst mistake of my life.
  8. HailCaesar01481 Win User

error code 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live

just started happening to me. im not at upload quota either. i did resets. no fix???????
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Allow custom gameclips

You can upload custom gameclips via the windows 10 app. Put the gameclip you want to share to xbox live in the captures folder on your PC and it will allow you to select it and share it via the app
Thema:

1. Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993 - Similar Threads - Gameclips failing upload

2. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Gameclip length is always 6 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameclip length is always 6 seconds: Hello all, I have a problem with my xbox gameclips not recording properly. When record a gameclip, 9 times out of 10, it gets cut off after 6 seconds. It doesn’t matter what length I select it to...
  6. No audio when recording a gameclip.

in XboX Insiders
    No audio when recording a gameclip.: No audio when recording a gameclip. already submitted through via insiderhub.. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I like a gameclip on someone’s account using the new xbox app?: Also how come I can’t see the persons captures anymore I can only see their clips that are days ago submitted by /u/Blueisthebestest [link] [comments]
  8. When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When saving a screenshot or gameclip game crashes on the Xbox one X.: Just like the title says every time I create a screen shot or record a game clip while playing assassins creed origins the audio will disappear and then 10 seconds later I'm returned to the...
  9. "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed": I've been trying for a while now to upload game clips to xbox live to share with my friends but it won't work and it gives me the notification, "Gameclip upload to xbox live failed". It also gives...
  10. Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323990

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323990: When I record videos they save on my Xbox but don't get uploaded to Xbox or get shared on the Community tab. I have enough storage space to store the videos and my DVR is not full. Solutions?...