gamebar problems windows 10

Discus and support gamebar problems windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nybre, Nov 27, 2023.

1. nybre
    nybre Guest

when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the search bar, notifications and stuff, it kept doing it till i restarted the computer. it also happens randomly so i have to restart the pc again which is pretty annoying.help?

:)

nybre, Nov 27, 2023
  2. nybre Win User

idk how but it worked, thanks a lot dude
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, nybre. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, before that, I would like to ask what potential solutions have you tried to solve this?
    Please describe each one.

For now, I want to suggest this potential solution:

Open the task manager > click on “startup” > for each app listed, click disable.
    Restart your PC and test if the issue is solved.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  4. schnurren Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Hello M O N S T FI z,

You say that you updated your gamebar app, did you updated also your Windows 10?

If so, what version do you have?

And by updating the gamebar, do you mena normal update or that you inscribed yourself in Windows Insider program and enabled the beta of gamebar?

Thanks!
  5. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter does not play nicely with Steam Big Picture

If it is a setting problem then yes, change the xbox app settings or alternatively press Win+G on any game and change the settings for the Xbox Gamebar to not leverage the Guide button.

The fact that it works over wired, leads me to guess you potentially have a hybrid mix of old(windows 8)/new (windows 10) stack which is not supported on Windows 10.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Performance Tab on gamebar is missing

Hey Sengutso!

Sounds like you are having GameBar issues! Take a look at our Gamebar support articles:

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Keep in mind with updates sometimes certain features are made unavailable. This may not be the case in this instance but it is a possibility.

Let me know if this helps
Thema:

1. gamebar problems windows 10 - Similar Threads - gamebar problems windows

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  7. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  8. Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamebar sign in doesn't work: I was wondering how to and if you can fix a glitch with gamebar that when I open it it doesn't log me in and each time I try to log in it comes up with signing in for about 0.1 seconds and then...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  10. Weird Gamebar Microphone problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird Gamebar Microphone problem: Hello All. I have a problem with my mic on gamebar. Whenever I talk to people on gamebar it sounds like im talking 'underwater' for some reason and everyone says it sounds horrible to listen to,...