gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

Discus and support gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps. 7657e413-e200-4e8e-937f-c1e8b807437e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua The 2nd, Feb 14, 2024.

1. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps

I did set the video framerate to 60 but when recording only 37.49 fps. My gameplay was more than 100 fps.

:)

Joshua The 2nd, Feb 14, 2024
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

Hello Joshua T, thank you for getting in touch with us. I'm here to assist you. please answer the following questions to help me assist you better:

1. can you provide more information about your system specifications?
    2. is there any error messages you encounter?
    3. which device you play on?

till you update me here are some troubleshooting steps to try:

1.Check Game Bar settings: Ensure that the Game Bar settings are correctly configured. Open the Xbox Game Bar, go to Settings (gear icon), and navigate to the (Capturing) tab. Make sure that the (Recorded video) framerate is set to 60 fps.

2.Update graphics drivers: Outdated or corrupt graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with recording or capturing gameplay footage. Update your graphics drivers to the latest version available from the manufacturer's website.

3.Disable V-Sync: Vertical Sync (V-Sync) can limit your game's framerate to match your monitor's refresh rate, which may affect FPS capture. Disable V-Sync in your game settings or graphics control panel and see if it improves FPS capture.

4.Check in-game settings: Ensure that your in-game settings are optimized for performance and not capped below your monitor's refresh rate. Adjust graphics settings and ensure that there are no framerate caps or limits set in the game.

5.Close background applications: Other applications running in the background can consume system resources and affect FPS capture. Close any unnecessary background applications before recording gameplay.

6.Test with different games: Try recording gameplay from different games to see if the issue persists across multiple titles. This can help determine if the problem is specific to a particular game or more widespread.

7.Check hardware performance: Monitor your hardware performance using tools like Task Manager or third-party monitoring software. Ensure that your CPU, GPU, and memory usage are not maxed out during gameplay, as this can affect recording performance.

I will be waiting for your updates.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Adam.
  3. ngocphi Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

Screen capture is different from video recording

With screen capture you don't need fps

In game capture even 1 lost frame can be 10-30secs if lost video or audio this requires encoding by your gpu

If your screen capture is so good try yours and see what happens it's not the same as game capture like gamebar
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Need help to find my captures

any captures will be in the captures folder under video, you don't need to look for them in the gamebar
  5. Farscape247 Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
  6. Babaloo747 Win User

No FPS in the Gamebar

The FPS will work only if the User accounts are not members of the Administrator Group so that is the dilemma.

Now then is there a way of getting this to work for the Admin groups as well - I am the only user on the PC which I am dedicating to Gaming ?
Thema:

1. gamebar fps capture stuck at 37.49fps - Similar Threads - gamebar fps capture

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  7. Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS: Hi, when I click "FPS --" it says that it will ask for access, then I grant it and I restart the pc, after the restart when I press the game bar it still says "FPS --", I did this many times and...
  8. Windows Gamebar fps counter failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Gamebar fps counter failing: Hello guys, My problem is that my fps counter doesnt work. I can see the section and I also requested permission and gave permission, restarted my pc and tried again. I repeated this twice. But...
  9. windows xbox gamebar won't show fps

in XBoX on Windows
    windows xbox gamebar won't show fps: Hello, here's my problem. when i'm in a game, and i launch the gamebar the widget appears. but for the FPS there are two --. when i click on these, a button ask for access (in French) appears....
  10. No FPS in the Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    No FPS in the Gamebar: I have followed the thread to its conclusion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-how-to-enable-fps-counter-on-windows/2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d?page=2 I...