Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98

Discus and support Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Originally when I tried recording with gamebar I was receiving error code 0x82323007. I tried playing with settings. Repairing the app (microsoft wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jc3636, Jun 29, 2021.

1. jc3636
    jc3636 Guest

Originally when I tried recording with gamebar I was receiving error code 0x82323007. I tried playing with settings. Repairing the app (microsoft wont even allow me to uninstall the app the function is greyed out). I even downloaded gamedvr_config. When I did that the error code changed to 0xC00D3E98. I cant even find anywhere what that code means. This seems far more complex than it should be just to capture a screen video! Please help!

:)

jc3636, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. jc3636 Win User

Hello this did not fix my issue. Gamebar will work sometimes for example it will record my screen when I am in an internet browser. But it will not record my CAD program (2020 design). Is there a reason it would not record a program like that? TIA
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Game Invite sound in Windows even when the app is fully closed

it comes through gamebar, open gamebar and you can adjust the notification there, or open setting and adjust notifications for certain times. gamebar runs all the time in the background and the only way to remove gamebar is via a shell command but then that messes up the invite system then.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

check windows store for gamebar update, if not then uninstall gamebar and re install.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc

You can’t uninstall the Gamebar, however you can shut it off in the Gamebar settings.
Thema:

1. Gamebar error code 0xC00D3E98 - Similar Threads - Gamebar error code

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Cant use gamebar, constant errors

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use gamebar, constant errors: I updated my gamebar last night and now every time I try to use it I just get a widget error, even on messages, friends list, achievements list, everything. I can't join a party for more than 5-10...
  7. GameBar error. Error: unsupported video type or Invalid File Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameBar error. Error: unsupported video type or Invalid File Path: So i record clips using gamebar. no shock. but i tried to play one of the clips through gamebar and it showed the error. So im not sure how to fix this problem. I can, however, click my...
  8. GameBar not launching, gives error in event viewer.

in XBoX on Windows
    GameBar not launching, gives error in event viewer.: I've been trying and following all sorts of directions to get the game bar to launch, but it refuses. I get the following error in the event viewer: The server...
  9. [Gamebar] Browser error when linking Twitter account to XBox Gamebar Insider (updated...

in XboX Insiders
    [Gamebar] Browser error when linking Twitter account to XBox Gamebar Insider (updated...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HAL0GEM [link] [comments]
  10. Win 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error

in XboX Insiders
    Win 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error: 0x00000000 then party closes. Just trying to use the Voicechat that I used all the time and this error has been coming up now for the past month. I had to do a fresh install due to reasons on my...