Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.

Discus and support Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I start the game, I cannot open any of the menus. It just says: "Please wait another moment. We are not quite done syncing with Xbox Live". No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SimonBurnettUK, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.

When I start the game, I cannot open any of the menus. It just says: "Please wait another moment. We are not quite done syncing with Xbox Live". No matter how long I wait, it does not sync with Xbox Live.

On my Xbox Live profile I cannot change any settings regarding this.

I'm logged onto my account in XBox Live app and the game. Broadband is fine, dual channel and >60Mbps on either.
    Game has worked fine since as long as I can remember (there were some early glitches) and each new build has been installed as appropriate.
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same problem.
    All I can suggest is it's not me, it's you (MS), or the build has an error.
    What's the solution?

:)

SimonBurnettUK, Jul 21, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I see, the game is working normally then?
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

About your problem, I ask you to try the solution below on your computer.

Click Settings, Gaming, Xbox Networking, and “Fix it.”

restart your computer.
  4. SimonBurnettUK Win User

Hello.

Thanks for a more useful reply than that offered by Fizzy LP.

I ran the fix as suggested, including a reboot. Nothing changed.

However, the fault seems to have since cleared by itself.
  5. SimonBurnettUK Win User

Thanks for the reply. Answers to each point:

1. It's not a console, it's a PC hence this being posted in the "Gaming on Windows PC" section.

Steps 2 through 9 are dead links, however I was explicitly clear in my post that it's not the network (Step 2); I've reinstalled the game and everything is normal other than this problem (Step 3); I have the latest build (Step 4); the game is installed and is the latest build (Step 5); the game is not frozen (Step 6); this is not a cloud storage sync error message (Step 7) - exclusive to consoles; there are 300GB of hard drive space (Step 8), do you think I wouldn't have checked that already; I have re-installed the game cleanly (Step 9).

So, effectively, your support is wholly useless save Step 10, which involves contacting Microsoft. That's always the next step when forums have no advice.

Perhaps if you bothered to read the detail and not simply copy-paste a list of dead links you'd have received greater respect in my answer. I may as well have asked my cat.
  6. FIZZY LP Win User
Thema:

1. Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release. - Similar Threads - Game won't sync

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...: I have tried every possible solution on the internet that I can find and nothing is working. I keep trying to open Chivalry 2 on my PC and it keeps getting stuck on the title screen right after I...
  5. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...
  6. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  7. Game won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't sync: My swb2 will not sync after the update. And the error code site does not reconise my code. Can any1 help please? 153179ec-d4df-46f8-b610-e38897709fa9
  8. Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync: For 23 days I've tried to get Xbox support to help me but all I get is finger pointing and excuses. This is Xbox Support Chat, Email, Phone, and Twitter everyone has an excuse even the Advococy...
  9. Game data won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data won't sync: Went to go play the witcher the other day takes forever to sync then says it has failed if I choose to play offline then the Dave is literally hours behind. Is their anyway to fix this?...
  10. Game won't Sync Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't Sync Data: When I start my game it starts to sync the data and then after a few minutes it says that it failed to sync the data and won't let me play the game. How do I fix this?...