Game won't Sync Data

Discus and support Game won't Sync Data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I start my game it starts to sync the data and then after a few minutes it says that it failed to sync the data and won't let me play the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TactiGal 223, Feb 7, 2016.

1. TactiGal 223
    TactiGal 223 Guest

Game won't Sync Data

When I start my game it starts to sync the data and then after a few minutes it says that it failed to sync the data and won't let me play the game. How do I fix this?

:)

TactiGal 223, Feb 7, 2016
  2. Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

Ive already tried that Mister cazador as I stated in original message

All my other games where able to sync game data but halo 5 won't sync

Severe punisher, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data?

having trouble often now with madden 15 disc won't read and the game syncing data won't sync. any suggestions?

Chris123WW, Feb 7, 2016
  4. TactiGal 223
    TactiGal 223 Guest

Game won't Sync Data

Update**

Now something else is happening. Instead of it not syncing data it says "Please try again, For some reason it took too long to start. (0x8027025a)

TactiGal 223, Feb 7, 2016
  5. That is usually a sign your profile is corrupted , try this , go into settings and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the
    console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main
    profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Severe punisher Win User

Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

Ive already tried that Mister cazador as I stated in original message

All my other games where able to sync game data but halo 5 won't sync
  7. denis97g Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7

no, you won't as they are also saved on the cloud. So, once you'll open the game it will sync the saved data.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

You won't lose any data or games etc.Once you reinstall everything onto the console all save data will sync. Just remember your password and email address.
  9. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

redifining won't work

the problem is on the cloud's end

it's saving and syncing all the other data except for the mentioned dlc's

so the game loads as if the dlc is not installed

progress etc. syncs just fine
  10. DzY Scorpio Win User

My games won't sync at all.

My data won't sync with Fallout 4, running into problems at every corner with this console, it's absolutely useless, waited 5hours for it to sync just to finish and at the end say it couldn't sync.
Thema:

Game won't Sync Data

1. Game won't Sync Data - Similar Threads - Game won't Sync

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...: I have tried every possible solution on the internet that I can find and nothing is working. I keep trying to open Chivalry 2 on my PC and it keeps getting stuck on the title screen right after I...
  5. Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.: When I start the game, I cannot open any of the menus. It just says: "Please wait another moment. We are not quite done syncing with Xbox Live". No matter how long I wait, it does not sync with...
  6. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...
  7. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  8. Game won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't sync: My swb2 will not sync after the update. And the error code site does not reconise my code. Can any1 help please? 153179ec-d4df-46f8-b610-e38897709fa9
  9. Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync: For 23 days I've tried to get Xbox support to help me but all I get is finger pointing and excuses. This is Xbox Support Chat, Email, Phone, and Twitter everyone has an excuse even the Advococy...
  10. Game data won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data won't sync: Went to go play the witcher the other day takes forever to sync then says it has failed if I choose to play offline then the Dave is literally hours behind. Is their anyway to fix this?...