Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen

Discus and support Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try to load up overwatch, it will act like it is starting up but then kick me back to the home page. It doesn't happen with any other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Epickiller066, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen

Every time i try to load up overwatch, it will act like it is starting up but then kick me back to the home page. It doesn't happen with any other games. I have tried unplugging the power box and leaving it for 30 seconds, hard restarting and even uninstalling
    the game and re downloading it but it didn't fix anything. Although a few days ago while I was playing overwatch, I would complete a match but then my characters wouldn't load. You could still hear people talking and the next game starting but it would still
    be stuck on that frame. I would try to press the home button but that wouldn't do anything so i would have to shut off my xbox and if i tried to turn it on either it would just do the same thing, let me play for a little bit then freeze up or it would get
    stuck on the green xbox loading screen. This has happened before with bo3 and destiny but usually i would just leave my xbox unplugged for a few days then start it up and it would be normal, but both of those games still work fine. Also I did take the overwatch
    to my friend's house and it did work and start up on his xbox one. But if anyone could help me with getting my game to work and if you know why my xbox does that, it would be much appreciated!

:)

Epickiller066, Aug 21, 2016
  2. E.Taylor31
    E.Taylor31 Guest
    Frustrated

Ok, none of my games,digital or disc, will play! I keep getting kicked back to the home screen!

E.Taylor31, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Split screen issues

I am having the same issue!!! Only happens when playing split screen, we keep getting kicked back to the main screen/Xbox One Home screen, at the end of each multiplayer match.

Kinectamaniac, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen

Hey there Epickiller066,

Sorry to hear about the issues with Overwatch crashing. Please take a look at
    this guide
    and see if it helps with the crashing problem. You might also want to try reinstalling the game as well to see if it helps.

Mister Mascot, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Epickiller066,

Sorry to hear about the issues with Overwatch crashing. Please take a look at
    this guide
    and see if it helps with the crashing problem. You might also want to try reinstalling the game as well to see if it helps.
  6. KosherCh0c0late Win User

I BOUGHT PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AND IT WONT PLAY

When you say that it wont start, what is the game doing. not loading up, kicking to the home screen, freezing? if you could respond back I might be able to help. ^_^
  7. DEATHMASTER L Win User

XBox One BF4 Problems

I keep getting this same problem Mecc, it'll start to load, go into the background screen and then kick you back to the Xbox Home Screen, its getting quite annoying and I just want to play.
  8. SD Moose Win User

Xbox Fitness Won't load

Before I kept getting kicked to the home screen 15 sec after the game started. Now it just kicks to the home screen from the green loading screen. Tried hard resets, network resets, uninstall. Nothing works. Very disappointing.
  9. DreadfulBag Win User

Fable 3 game pass

When i try to start the game it gets stuck at the home screen then kicks back out to xbox dashboard
Thema:

1. Game wont start up and i keep getting kicked to the home screen - Similar Threads - Game wont start

2. Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..: Yesterday i play all day long no problem!, but now my cloud gaming won't open.. i need help please. I already try a couple online tips ; Restart internet modem, disconnect xbox from internet then...
  3. My game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont start: My game wont start mlb the show 23 ea409e82-7228-447d-8f86-6d12e624b1b5
  4. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...: hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant install new games and only forza is working at...
  5. Starbound game wont start after starting the Starboung Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starbound game wont start after starting the Starboung Server: Hi I'm trying to play multiplayer with friends, to do this I have to start the Starbound server first then launch the game, however, after starting the server, game pass wont allow the Starbound...
  6. Why wont my game start up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my game start up?: When I try to start a game named Project Wingman, the game either freezes instantly or crashes with no error code. I already re-installed the game, reset it, restart it, restart my PC, checked my...
  7. My game wont start on disc looking for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game wont start on disc looking for help: i have battlefront 2 on disc and was playing just fine the other night but now when i launch the game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in i checked my connection and everything was...
  8. why wont wingman start on game pass xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont wingman start on game pass xbox: why wont wingman play or start on game pass on xbox e3989079-c9d6-4cde-88ce-768d64a55229
  9. Xbox game pass pc wont start death standing error c0000005h

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass pc wont start death standing error c0000005h: Trying to play Death Stranding on pc, the game is downloaded but i keep on getting error access violation c0000005h with multiple DX12opt.gdk.exe error Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core...
  10. Game wont load/start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load/start: Hi when I try to load up sea of thieves it shows the load up screen for about half a second and then closes it self straight away and nothing else loads up what should I do?...