Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c)

Discus and support Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just entered the community and need some advice or solution about a problem with my xbox one (2015) and it is that a game doesn’t start, more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FacetedSkink455, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c)

Hi, I just entered the community and need some advice or solution about a problem with my xbox one (2015) and it is that a game doesn’t start, more specific, Minecraft (Better Together Edition) and it has been like that for
    a week. I already tried to do what the manual in the console says but I keep getting the same problem code: 0x87e1000c So now I am pretty much upset, if anyone has a solution or advice, I would thank you so much.

:)

FacetedSkink455, Aug 18, 2020
  2. FacetedSkink455 Win User

Hi MC I wanted to say that it didn’t work but, still thanks for trying to help me fix my issue

-
  3. MCGaminX Win User

Hi FacetedSkink455,

I am sorry to hear your having issues with installing Minecraft. I will refer you to this

article
    from Xbox Support for error code 0x87e1000c. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks.

MC
  4. Hoskayra Win User

my mw2 won’t launch it says uninstall and reinstall, that doesn’t work, i’ve tried essentially everything. i’ll be genuinely surprised if anybody can help me

Hello Lachlan R,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're having, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems starting Modern Warfare 2. The error code 0x87e1000c usually indicates that the game has not installed correctly or that there is a problem with the game files, maybe that problem It was caused by the download, I recommend that you repair the files that are wrong or download them again.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x87E1000C

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How and where to report xbox one error codes???

"This may mean that the game didn't install correctly or has a pending update. This may also happen if the game was moved between storage devices or was launched while an update was being applied."

The option to Report a Problem is a long press of the Nexus button, or you could join the Insider preview program. The quote above is from Beta error
    lookup support
    , not quite your error code, but what came to mind based on your description of the issue.

An update may have started in background.
  6. limbermender Win User

Game Not Fully Uninstalling

It's installed again but now when I open it it says. There was a problem launching your game or app. If your trying to accept a game invite, the content on your console doesn't match the version you've been invited to play. Or if your trying to start your own game, try launching it again. If it still won't launch, uninstall it, than reinstall it. (0x87e1000c)
Thema:

1. Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c) - Similar Threads - Game won’t start

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  4. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  5. game won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won’t start: i tried starting up my fifa 23 disc but it wouldn’t launch,i tired multiple of my game disc and it still wouldn’t work,but my digital game do work, i dont know what to do....
  6. How do I start a game up if it’s in a yea, exclusive and I have the game and it won’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I start a game up if it’s in a yea, exclusive and I have the game and it won’t...: I don’t know what happened, but it keeps saying that my game won’t work because I have to renew my EA play but I bought the game from GameStop and it won’t work 29a5d769-ec95-4bf6-91e8-48b012a2c9dd
  7. Game won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start: When I go onto call of duty black ops Cold War it just say dissconected from servers and then if I click start again it says purchase then if I try to it says already purchased and I don’t know...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks...: A few days ago I was in an online game with a friend. My game froze and kicked me out. I tried going back into the game and it’ll go to the screens initial loading screen, then kick me back to the...
  9. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox: I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart...
  10. My MW2 won’t start because it says I have no game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 won’t start because it says I have no game pass: Hello there Since todays update my mw2 won’t start anymore. It says I have no gamepass ultimate but I do. How do I fix this . I tried a restart and a new install but it won’t help. Please help...