Game won't show up in achievement list

Discus and support Game won't show up in achievement list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a new account and started playing and after a while I checked my achievements and it's not showing up. 55c45cfc-1462-43a0-944b-d2ad25fce728 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptRedbeard220, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Game won't show up in achievement list

I made a new account and started playing and after a while I checked my achievements and it's not showing up.

:)

CptRedbeard220, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Weird Xbox Problem

Guys I have another problem and I need your help so when I was going to the Achievements in the Guide it won't show my achievements even when I'm trying to view my profile it won't show up. It happened like this when I press A on the achievements it won't
    show the games and the achievements

Carlo of Cebu, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Achievement problem on xbox one.

The achievements i have completed show up in the achievement list in fallout 3, but when i go to my profile my gamer score has not increased and its not showing up in achievements.

Lord Seffield, Apr 5, 2018
  4. Game won't show up in achievement list

Hi there CptRedbeard220

Please check out all the steps in our forums sticky for
    achievements not unlocking
    . These steps can help to unlock the achievements, it can also take up to 72 hours for the achievements to unlock. If the achievements have not unlocked after that time you will want to fill out the survey in that link as well.

Mister Kellogg, Apr 6, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi there CptRedbeard220

Please check out all the steps in our forums sticky for
    achievements not unlocking
    . These steps can help to unlock the achievements, it can also take up to 72 hours for the achievements to unlock. If the achievements have not unlocked after that time you will want to fill out the survey in that link as well.
  6. Evolze Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Hello anirbanchowdhury,

There seem to be a lot of reports of this currently happening at the moment. Contact the developer of the game (CD PROJEKT
    RED
    ) and submit a request that your achievements are not popping up. It lets them gather more data that more gamers are currently having this issue.

This is something that they are currently trying to fix and will be fixed relatively soon.

Hope this helps!
  7. JIMMYMY YAU Win User

Hi Anirbanchowdhury,

It is a common issue that me and other users also experiencing exactly the same issue. The Witcher 3 game disappeared from our Live profile. We no longer can see this game on our achievement tracking list, nor do any sharing or activity feed with this game.
    Please follow our discussion thread here titled "Achievement and shring problem" to keep everyone having this pronlem being updated with any possible solution once it comes up.

BR, Jimmy
  8. Grimysoul Win User

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
  9. Grimysoul Win User

Okay I have contacted them with details lets see
Thema:

1. Game won't show up in achievement list - Similar Threads - Game won't show

2. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  3. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  4. Bought game won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game won't show: I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting your stuff right now. Every other game I own...
  5. Why won't the backwards compatible games show up in owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the backwards compatible games show up in owned games?: So I've wondered for a long time, why hasn't at least most of my digital Xbox 360 games transferred over to my Xbox one s. For example, Gta V(xbox 360 Edition), i had that on the Xbox 360 and that...
  6. XBox Live PC Games won't show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live PC Games won't show: Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming and Community on the left hand side under my...
  7. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...
  8. After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One: Just redeemed "Just Dance® Unlimited - 1 Year (global)", but I can't see it on my Xbox One X - I can't download or install it. On Microsoft site in my Orders history it is shown as redeemed, but...
  9. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  10. Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't show my fps.: So, for some reason when I tried to Request Access, it won't load or it won't work. I even have the latest version. feaf4b0c-61da-46aa-b5d1-6244c6214efe