Game won't play with CD after trial period

Discus and support Game won't play with CD after trial period in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD After the installation, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarpeTrain46903, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Game won't play with CD after trial period

Hello everyone,

I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD

After the installation, the game does't start, redirecting me to the screen of offers to buy the game because the trial is over

I already tried to install it three times and did the factory reset,

What else can i do ?

Thank you for your help !!

:)

HarpeTrain46903, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello HarpeTrain46903!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Let's first try completely uninstalling the game trial from your console.

Once the trial is completely uninstalled from your console,

pop in the disc and install the game.

Also, If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. This will reset the Operating system [OS] of
    the console and allow you a fresh start-up. After all that, pop in the disc and let us know if you're able to install it.

Try that and let us know if it helps!

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forum support
  3. Fearless AngeI Win User

Hello everyone,

I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD

After the installation, the game does't start, redirecting me to the screen of offers to buy the game because the trial is over

I already tried to install it three times and did the factory reset,

What else can i do ?

Thank you for your help !!
    Hello there Harpe have you tried these following steps 1. uninstall\reinstall 2. restart console 3. Sign out off your account and sign back in.
    Hope these steps help :)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I've found some resources that may relate to your problem. I had this issue with Destiny 2 a long time ago when it first came out an it just went away/fixed itself on its own... of course after I struggled with uninstalling and reinstalling the game too.

There's some error codes relating to this issue, and FAQ about trials, and common installation issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803f9007

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/understanding-betas-demos-and-trials
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You have a trial for this game

Trial versions of games are versions of the full game that will lock you out of the game/from progressing either at a certain point or after a certain time period allotted for that trial has run down. Check
    this out: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...and-play/understanding-betas-demos-and-trials

The period for the trial depends on the game. Without knowing the game, we won't be able to tell you what period of time you can play it for/where the game will cut you off in progression. You can still
    buy the full version of the game to continue to access it/progress at any point however, and you shouldn't lose any progress.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I got gold and cant get free gold games

Were you using a 14 day trial before you redeemed this code ?

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial.
    You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid membership begins.
Thema:

1. Game won't play with CD after trial period - Similar Threads - Game won't play

2. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  3. my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.: I've stayed in the testing mode to check response and nothing is wrong. I've left it on test mode for 1 hour constantly pressing buttons. no problems. when I play rainbow seige or any games all...
  4. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games: Hello, I just recently started Game Sharing with my Friend. My Friend is the one with Xbox Game Pass and we Game Share so I can get access to the game library that Xbox Game Pass has. Since he has...
  7. Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games: I got my daughter an Xbox One and she did everything she normally did with the last one. Everything was going fine. Got games installed. Then it won't actually PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES. Tried...
  8. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  9. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s: My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2
  10. Won't let me play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play my games: When igned into my account I try to launch a game or go to the microsoft store it says network problem(0x80832003) but the network is fine can launch YouTube ect. When I sign into my son's account...