Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help

Discus and support Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have bought a game a year ago and have had the original xbox it was on stolen. I have redowloaded it from a drive that I have and now it wont let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChiefMaster2737, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help

So I have bought a game a year ago and have had the original xbox it was on stolen. I have redowloaded it from a drive that I have and now it wont let me play the game as it says I do not own the game. All of my other games work and they are the same way.
    The game is Train Sim World

:)

ChiefMaster2737, Dec 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Are you sure you have bought the game with the exact same account that you use now to play the game?

Can you go to the store and check that the game can be re-downloaded with your account?

If you go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    , do you see the purchase of the game in your purchase history?
  3. MigG1 Win User

COD Modern Warfare

Mine is. It will load and is functional but it wont load games and will proceed to crash. I digitally own the game
  4. KosherCh0c0late Win User

I BOUGHT PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AND IT WONT PLAY

When you say that it wont start, what is the game doing. not loading up, kicking to the home screen, freezing? if you could respond back I might be able to help. ^_^
  5. Seán ó hÉanna Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.

Hello I am having the same issue. When connected to the internet the game will run fine , but offline (how I almost exclusively do) it wont even start. A message pops up saying I need to be connected to the internet in order to play. I own the disc. The game has worked fine in the past and now I can't play it , please help
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

COD Modern Warfare

Mine is. It will load and is functional but it wont load games and will proceed to crash. I digitally own the game
    Have you tried a hard reset? All you have to do is hold the power button on the console until it turns off (it should only take about 10 seconds). After that, just turn the console back on and see if the games will load.

Also, for future reference you should make your own topic instead of commenting in another one. That way you can not only explain your issue, but people are more likely to see it and hopefully help too.
Thema:

1. Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help - Similar Threads - Game wont load

2. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  3. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  4. My xbox app wont load nothing of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont load nothing of my games: In settings it says the was a problem loading installation locations try again and i tru resetting things and works 76e2681c-06cd-4591-8457-244d720af297
  5. Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 wont load through cloud gaming: I have tried to load sims 4 on my tablet through the cloud gaming app however every time it gets to about 80% loaded it crashes and gives up. I know my tablet is fine because I can play other...
  6. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  7. Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly: I have Flight Simulator installed and was playing it without issue for week or so when it stopped loading properly. the game opens the small window when loading then when loading finishes it goes...
  8. Wont update any games or load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont update any games or load: Try to load in game day they all need to update few let me play few titles rest wont update at all 5ed185c7-cef7-4eea-8a37-10a10364b655
  9. Why wont my game load up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game load up?: For the two days i haven't. Able call of duty the problem is after start the game gets stuck on loading after restart it does the same thing 59cb3343-215c-4270-a58a-a40c160f2732
  10. game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont load: When you got a refund on Sea of Thieves it was removed from your device. - this error message pops up when i try and launch this game with game pass. 578861b4-e172-473f-8458-ff5e4e4627cc