Game won't let me join GTA online

Discus and support Game won't let me join GTA online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to log into GTA V online it tells me rockstar games are unavailable?? Why?? 2b62800e-65d8-4195-a520-b5bdd2626692 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NumberBugle9422, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Game won't let me join GTA online

Every time I try to log into GTA V online it tells me rockstar games are unavailable?? Why??

:)

NumberBugle9422, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Won't let me game tag online

Hey there MI3CZDA3.

Not quite understanding the issue you're having. Are you trying to change your Gamertag, or are you having trouble signing into Xbox Live to redeem your pre-paid Xbox Live card?

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2016
  3. MI3CZDA3
    MI3CZDA3 Guest
    Won't let me game tag online

just bought live gold 12 months when I log on to play say gta 5 I say my gamer tag is unavailable. But I've used this account before with live.

MI3CZDA3, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Anthony Wel Win User

GTAV Starter Pack for premium edition online edition it won't let me install it I tried everything

But I won't let me get the gta online doesn't it come with gta online or do I have to buy it
  5. Anthony Wel Win User

GTAV Starter Pack for premium edition online edition it won't let me install it I tried everything

No I don't think you understand I already have gta v I just won't let me access gta online so do I have to buy the online?
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

gta 5 achievements

Just to let everyone know, unless you don't already know, that GTA V Online won't be availalble on launch on GTA V but will be 2 weeks or something after the game is released. That's what I read online..
  7. watcher shadow Win User

Unable to party or private chat

I am having the same problem right now where it won't even let me join party or accept invitations. whats more annoying it won't let me join games that my friends create. they cannot join games i create either. I believe it has to do with me updating because
    it took me three times to download the update. even then the first two times kept displaying an error. i just want to play games online is that too much to ask? :(
  8. keaston chaplin Win User

Why is my xbox live not working?

Im trying to play on Xbox One S and when i try and go into online games that are free, they work. But titles that cost money such as GTA, Madden, 2k, etc are not letting me go online because i don't have Xbox Live. Yet i payed for xbox live monthly. So when i get on GTA online it tells me i can't join because i dont have Live.
Thema:

Game won't let me join GTA online

1. Game won't let me join GTA online - Similar Threads - Game won't let

2. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  3. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  4. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  5. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  6. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  7. Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games: Hello, I just recently started Game Sharing with my Friend. My Friend is the one with Xbox Game Pass and we Game Share so I can get access to the game library that Xbox Game Pass has. Since he has...
  8. Won't let me play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play my games: When igned into my account I try to launch a game or go to the microsoft store it says network problem(0x80832003) but the network is fine can launch YouTube ect. When I sign into my son's account...
  9. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  10. I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...: I've been trying to install games on the (D:) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (C:) drive. Does anyone know why it's doing this?...