Game won't eject

Discus and support Game won't eject in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game. Played game successfully, but it won't eject. Help! d456e6d7-c45b-4a3e-b197-4f40f81d4060 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JazzytoneMe, Jun 27, 2015.

1. JazzytoneMe
    JazzytoneMe Guest

Game won't eject

Xbox One.....Horizon 2 game.

Played game successfully, but it won't eject.

Help!

:)

JazzytoneMe, Jun 27, 2015
  2. Disc won't eject?

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with your console. It sounds like from what you're describing that your Xbox 360 is malfunctioning. (If you're on Xbox One, the results are the same though.) The console will need a repair and you can find more
    info about that for the Xbox One
    here
    or the Xbox 360
    here

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jun 27, 2015
  3. allboymd
    allboymd Guest
    Disk won't eject

Hi,

For some reason my disk will not eject. I've tried to insert a paperclip into the manual ejection slot, but nothing has worked. Also, the system keeps making a grinding noise. Can someone give me some advise?

Thanks.

allboymd, Jun 27, 2015
  4. Freebird1960 Win User

Disc is stuck

I also have this problem. It says there no disc in but yet it will load the game but won't auto eject or manually eject.
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Disc won't eject?

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with your console. It sounds like from what you're describing that your Xbox 360 is malfunctioning. (If you're on Xbox One, the results are the same though.) The console will need a repair and you can find more
    info about that for the Xbox One
    here
    or the Xbox 360
    here

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Disk won't eject

Yes if you have already tried to use the manual ejection slot and that didnt work then you will need to send the system in for repair.
  7. zSneerFulz Win User

GOW3 RESET RUBISH

Never turn the XBOX off with gears 3. Always eject the disk if it freezes. If the disk won't eject then power off.
  8. lilnickey84 Win User

Xb1 randomely wont read a disc

Mine just started the other day and now won't pal at all and disk won't eject
Thema:

Game won't eject

1. Game won't eject - Similar Threads - Game won't eject

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  6. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  7. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  8. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  10. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...