Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

Discus and support Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJJ3, Feb 17, 2021.

1. CJJ3
    CJJ3 Guest

Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go over to a friends to update and download. Well sims 4 was added to ea pass and now game says I must be signed in to play. Deleted local saves, reset console, finally deleted game and now the game doesnt even launch to give me the option to download.

microsoft has made it a maze to get any support by phone or email & ea hasnt responded to email. Now I just have a sour taste and a waste of money. Thanks for nothing

:)

2. Mobius378 Win User

Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.

I have the same problem on 2 different pc's. Every other game works fine and i can download it just fine.
  3. Hov K Win User

I own two xbox series s, different accounts on each & same wifi. I do internet transfer & it works but when i try to play a game it says i dont own the game & i have to pay for it. But i own the game.

I’m able to play all games fine on my other console. But i transferred & downloaded all those games onto my nee xbox & it wont. Keeps giving me the same error code. I tried every possible step people know to do. I am currently resetting my console & hoping that fixes the issue. Maybe its a bug with the xbox right now. If that does not also work then idk what else to do as i have tried every possible step
  4. Zachary Watanabe Win User

Minecraft Launcher Play Button Loading Forever

Hello, yes every other game I've tried has worked just fine. And I have tried both the store download and directly from minecraft.net and no success. I have not tried the sfc so I will try now and see what happens.
  5. GreenArr8w Win User

Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?

Only with Outer Worlds every other game works fine, I can download and play.
  6. TIMOTHYWINKEL Win User

no messages show up

That is the weird thing - the only place they are not working is in the message center. I have tried every other portion of the game and they work fine everywhere else
Thema:

1. Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the... - Similar Threads - Game wont download

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  4. gaming services wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaming services wont download: microsoft i just bought a new laptop and i cant download gaming services it gets to 90% and stops and says it is on your end please for the love of god fix this its NOT my computer it your problem...
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.: I have tried everything on forums. I see that it downloads gaming services then soon as it goes to install it. It throws a Error 0x80070005. I have watched youtube videos on it used command...
  6. I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...: I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just says installation stopped. 92c40115-0914-4527-b2ab-ce9c5b29ccd3
  7. Games wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont download: Hello all i am having trouble with downloading games and apps. It started last night when i tried updating a couple of games and the downloads just kept stopping with no error codes. I did some...
  8. I purchased a game on my console but it wont download or install. I updated my console abd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game on my console but it wont download or install. I updated my console abd...: I purchased a game on my console and i updated ny console but the game i just purchased wont download or install, can somone please help me? 5597e09e-eb00-4fd3-ad60-a1cb3f7ec9c5
  9. My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted: Nothint g happens at all nothing 7170971c-c730-4b23-bb6e-339b905cf199
  10. pc pass wont download any ubisoft game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc pass wont download any ubisoft game.: Ubisoft says its a issue on microsoft side. I dont believe it. Pc pass does its job, prompts the ubisoft connect. Ubisoft connect opens and goes to a blank grey screen. It will not install any...