Game will not load past second screen - please help!

Discus and support Game will not load past second screen - please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ghosts worked fine until we loaded Titanfall back in March. After that, Ghost would not load past the second screen with the ghost character. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nanab0, May 12, 2014.

1. Nanab0
    Nanab0 Guest

Ghosts worked fine until we loaded Titanfall back in March. After that, Ghost would not load past the second screen with the ghost character. I uninstalled the game and the add-ons. Reinstalled everything. Rebooted and it was working. Now, today, it
    is not again. I just uninstalled everything, reloaded the game. It won't go past the second screen with the ghost character. I don't know what else to try. Can someone please help me? Game will not load past second screen - please help! :)

:)

Nanab0, May 12, 2014
  2. hard drive

why can i not reformat my hard drive. xbox is also taking about 45 seconds to load past initial xbox screen

ArguedPlace6857, May 12, 2014
  3. VeryMadJack
    VeryMadJack Guest
    Xbox Original Crashes!!

Just downloaded GTA:San Andreas and cant get past the first main loading screen!!! loads about 80% then crashes on me,

Very upset.. was looking forward to a blast from the past please help me out??

Brocky -x-

VeryMadJack, May 12, 2014
  4. staxx919
    staxx919 Guest

Yea I have the same problem. Mine just stopped working 2 days ago, I uninstalled the game then I reinstalled the game and still the same results.

staxx919, May 12, 2014
  5. FattyPants27
    FattyPants27 Guest
    Same call of duty ghost work fine yesterday, but today it wont load.

FattyPants27, May 12, 2014
  6. stevenh58
    stevenh58 Guest
    I have the same issue as well and can not seem to get any help on any site

stevenh58, May 12, 2014
  7. Most people fix this issue by unplugging their xbox one for a minute and then plugging it back in. That solves the issue for 95 percent of people. No need to reinstall a game. If that doesn't work, then I am sorry, but that has fixed the loading issue for
    me 3 times now.

Haunted Spider, May 13, 2014
  8. Ceph Raiden
    Ceph Raiden Guest

Uninstall and hard boot not working here either, was fine till update today. I am on the OS preview program (which I opted out of recently) and was expecting the Advance Warfare pre-order bonus today

Ceph Raiden, May 13, 2014
  9. Wolfpack3535
    Wolfpack3535 Guest
    I too have experienced the same issue as described above, and as Haunted Spider recommends, I simply unplugged the unit, let it discharge/reset then plugged it back in and to date have had no problems.

Wolfpack3535, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Wolfpack3535 Win User

I too have experienced the same issue as described above, and as Haunted Spider recommends, I simply unplugged the unit, let it discharge/reset then plugged it back in and to date have had no problems.
  11. staxx919 Win User

Yea I have the same problem. Mine just stopped working 2 days ago, I uninstalled the game then I reinstalled the game and still the same results.
  12. FattyPants27 Win User

Same call of duty ghost work fine yesterday, but today it wont load.
  13. Ceph Raiden Win User

Uninstall and hard boot not working here either, was fine till update today. I am on the OS preview program (which I opted out of recently) and was expecting the Advance Warfare pre-order bonus today
  14. stevenh58 Win User

I have the same issue as well and can not seem to get any help on any site
Thema:

1. Game will not load past second screen - please help! - Similar Threads - Game load past

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  5. Games Crashing After Loading In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crashing After Loading In: My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few...
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  8. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  9. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  10. Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows: I've been playing dead by daylight windows edition for a while now, and even recently began purchasing dlc in the game. But, ever since the game updated a few days ago, I can not get my game to...