Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows

Discus and support Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently bought an xbox 360 wireless controller with receiver.I installed the driver and everything's fine but when i play a game in just few minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrawOstrich726, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows

i recently bought an xbox 360 wireless controller with receiver.I installed the driver and everything's fine but when i play a game in just few minutes it suddenly becomes laggy and it won't return to normal until I move or click the mouse then after
    a while it'll lag again till I move the mouse and so goes on.I tried changing the power states but the problem still persist.anybody can help me please?much appreciated.thank you.

:)

StrawOstrich726, Mar 11, 2015
  2. LarsAlgera
    LarsAlgera Guest
    xbox 360 controller on xbox one while using the xbox app on windows 10

i have a xbox 360 controller and i want to use it for my xbox one. i have read that it is possible while using the xbox app on windows 10. Set Up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Xbox Live .
    the sentence in the blue says that i can use the xbox app on windows 10 to check it if the controller is working. so my question is can it work on your xbox one the xbox 360 controller while using the xbox app on windows 10?

Set up a wired controller on Windows 10

Follow these steps to install your Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10:

1. Plug the Xbox 360 controller into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on the computer.
    2. Windows 10 will automatically install drivers for your controller, so you won't have to download or install software other than Windows 10 updates. Once you see the pop-up notification that the drivers have been installed, you can use your controller.
    3. Open a game or the Xbox app and test your controller by pressing a button, pulling a trigger, or moving a stick on the controller.
    Notes

• If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.
    • If your controller still does not work, check that Windows 10 is fully updated. Install any updates and then try again.
    • Refer to your game documentation for information about how to configure the Xbox 360 controller for a specific game

LarsAlgera, Mar 11, 2015
  3. Xbox controller stops working in between

Hello everyone, I am using a wired Xbox controller for my windows computer... Suddenly my controller stops working in between...the X light freezes, I mean only one led glows while playing, but it hangs and all the 4 LEDs glow... I am new to this, can
    anyone tell me what's the issue ??

UpliftNebula07, Mar 11, 2015
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from my computer. is there any solution from microsoft to fix this?

You need to upgrade to Windows 10 for full support of Xbox controllers. Win 7 inly suppirts via USB

X input is required to use them

Im not sure what will slow down your PC, as it’s a part of Windows.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Win 10 xbox receiver

Hi robertcawrey,

Thanks for your post! To use an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows PC, you must use the

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver
    . Since the Xbox 360 controller and Xbox One controller use different wireless technologies, the new receiver is not compatible with 360 controllers.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Xbox 360 Kolunu PC'ye Bağlama [Connecting an Xbox 360 Arm to a PC]

[Associate uses a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax may occur]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching to us about this issue!

If you are referring to the Xbox 360 Controller, the cable in the link provided will not allow you to use your controller on PC. It is

designed to charge your controller while it is wirelessly connected to the device and does not convert your controller into a

wired controller.

If you are looking to use a wireless Xbox 360 Controller on Windows 10, your best option would be to purchase an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. Since we no longer sell Xbox 360 hardware or accessories, you will have to purchase one from a third-party retailer.

You can find more information about how to Set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows here:

Set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Xbox Support

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  7. maxen Win User

Connecting my Xbox 360 controller to Windows 8 laptop.

For wireless Xbox 360 controllers, you cannot use the charging cable to connect to a PC (it only transfers power, not data). To use the controller with a PC, you will either need an "Xbox 360 controller for Windows" (non-detachable cable) or use your existing
    wireless controller with the wireless gaming receiver for Windows.

This is the wireless adapter you could use:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-windows

Let us know if you have any questions.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I use Xbox 360 controller for windows 10?

Hi,

Both wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers work on Windows 10. Wired is just plug and play while wireless controllers need a receiver. I know 360 controllers work as I've used them on my own gaming PC running the latest version of Win 10.
Thema:

Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows

1. Game suddenly slows down while using xbox 360 controller on windows - Similar Threads - Game suddenly slows

2. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  3. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  4. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  5. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  6. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  7. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  8. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  9. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  10. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...