game..subnautica will not install

Discus and support game..subnautica will not install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a game using my gamepass and also paid money from paypal...now the game will not install even though all the system requirements have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kenneylon, Jul 26, 2021.

1. kenneylon
    kenneylon Guest

I purchased a game using my gamepass and also paid money from paypal...now the game will not install even though all the system requirements have been met or exceeded and i have admin rights to my system...who do i call to resolve this as there is no help screen or conact ms tab in the gamepass menus

:)

kenneylon, Jul 26, 2021
  2. kk5dire07 Win User

Xbox play anywhere Not transferring to PC.

The game I was having issues with was "Subnautica" Which seems to have worked on install before.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I understand how this could be pretty frustrating. I would suggest trying the steps on our support page entitled Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10.

When you get a chance, try those out and let us know if that helped improve your installation problems.
  4. kenneylon Win User

hi, no error codes, no menus. just that when i click on install nothing happens. recently i installed sea of thieves and just prior to that minecraft.. no problems with them and i have played them happily..i have checked admin tools for errors none ,i switched off firewalls and antivirus software no joy, i beleive the install link is dead and i am trying to get a sensible response from ms. you are the first to respond.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @kenneylon!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue:

• Are you facing any error codes or messages when trying to install the game?
    • Does the issue occur with all games or just only one game?
  6. WARGZDUBZ Win User

Subnautica size

Subnautica is approximately 15GB when fully installed.
Thema:

1. game..subnautica will not install - Similar Threads - game subnautica install

2. transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer saves from steam to microsoft in subnautica game: I have a save on steam and I wanted to transfer it to the subnautica game on the xbox launcher on the pc, but I can't do it at all, does anyone know if it's possible?...
  3. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  4. Subnautica below zero game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica below zero game pass: Is below zero coming back on game pass? af58c7d8-356d-42d2-b31d-2667171353d4
  5. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  6. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: I've updated my Win 10 even ran the sfc /scannow command , however subnautica still doesn't sync . Please help eca48873-0b88-41d9-95d7-d5190f08635e
  7. Subnautica on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica on game pass: I wanted to play some survival, so i turned on xbox app and searched some games (because i have gamepass). I found subnautica and installed it. Now i tried all that solutions on yt and still...
  8. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: How do I fix this no error code or anything it just does not want to work and I can not do it offline cause I can't load or start any games e850dc1c-f804-4260-9d0b-3174ff94ed1f
  9. Subnautica on Game pass lost save

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica on Game pass lost save: Hello, I've been playing Subnautica on Game pass for PC. Recently my internet went out when I was playing. After logging in later, 30 + hours of gameplay in my save are gone. I think the save was...
  10. Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing: I am attempting to play Subnautica on Game Pass for PC and am having a few issues. The screen flickers with these multicolored lines constantly no matter what the graphics settings of the game...