Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

Discus and support Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky: "You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings" She can play it on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sloanrb, Nov 5, 2021.

1. sloanrb
    sloanrb Guest

Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky:

"You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings"

She can play it on a regular Xbox and has an exception to allow the game. What needs to be set to unlock the restrictions? It does work on my parent account.

:)

sloanrb, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a game exception.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Sign in to your Microsoft account.

https://www.xbox.com/

- Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

- Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.

- Select the gamertag for the child account that you want to manage.

- Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

- Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Make sure to Allow online gaming and other related settings. She should be able to play after that.

Hope this helps.
  3. Vindlr Win User

Privacy "button" Greyed Out

my 6 year old daughter's account is showing "state of decay" on the game hub. she's asking me to get rid of it. i've done the settings above. no dice. what should i do? is the content filtering working?
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Cod ghosts lag

Thats online gaming. My biggest problem is when I decide to game at home, my wife starts surfing the net, my son streams games on his lap top, and my daughter starts streaming movies on her lap top, and usually the mother in law is over playing games online
    via her iPad. I dont have a chance.
  5. FriendedSaturn9 Win User

Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

Also, my daughter reminded me that a few weeks ago she was playing cross platform with her friend that uses an iPad and we definitely didn't have gold at the time. This has been issue since the update with the foxes in it.
  6. tjak1208 Win User

Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.

My daughter is nearly 8 and would also like to play minecraft with others her own age, she is a HUGE Stampy fan and will sit on her iPad for hours (if I'd let her) watching his YouTube videos. Her GT is FlOwR2PrNcEsS
Thema:

1. Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a... - Similar Threads - Game streaming iPad

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...