Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

Discus and support Game streaming is taking a break xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reducedcrowed138, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview.

I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I just get the screen with "game streaming is taking a break". Have I got the wrong app? I have tried login out and back in and fresh install of the app but nothing has worked so far.

No other apps (game pass/Xbox) apps have the option for streaming either

submitted by /u/Reducedcrowed138
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reducedcrowed138, Apr 7, 2021
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  3. AKXOne Win User

Backwards compatible streaming?

I hadn't thought about backwards compatibility streaming but it would be a great addition to xCloud.

I've still got loads of 360 games to work through, being able to do that in lunch breaks at work would be brilliant.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

No not really. Xcloud is amazing and I'm excited, but I will still be taking my switch everytime I fly anywhere until airline wifi becomes good enough to stream games on
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

not sure if that will be needed

xcloud will be on phones and pcs 2020, maybe later if streaming takes off but its just a side thing for now
Thema:

Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

1. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud - Similar Threads - Game streaming taking

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...