Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

Discus and support Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with the game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10. In fact, when I stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asguitun, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Asguitun
    Asguitun Guest

Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

Hello,

I have an issue with the game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10. In fact, when I stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox console companion app, the streaming is poor quality, with FPS drops and even freezes...

I can't connect neither the Xbox, nor the PC with an Ethernet cable, so I use the WIFI. My PC is connected by WIFI 802.11n (5 Ghz) to a Livebox Play (the router of my provider (Orange)). There aren't any obstacles between the router, the Xbox and the PC.

Why the streaming is bad like that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

(Bonsoir,

J'ai un problème avec la diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10. En effet, lorsque je diffuse ma Xbox One S vers mon PC Windows 10 via l'application Compagnon de la console Xbox, la diffusion est de très mauvaise qualité, avec notamment des chutes de
    FPS voire des freezes...

Ne pouvant connecter ni la console, ni le PC en Ethernet, je m'en remets au WIFI. Mon PC est connecté en WIFI 802.11n (5 Ghz) une Livebox Play. Il n'y a pas d'obstacles entre le routeur, la console et le PC.

Comment se fait-il que la diffusion soit aussi mauvaise ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.)

:)

Asguitun, Jun 12, 2020
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

On Xbox Console Companion app, you can 'test streaming'

This will show your streaming speed.

Lastly, you may try set your router setting..?
  3. Dondlan Win User

A good WIFI can't match an Ethernet Cable in terms of stability. It could also be a problem with your pc hardware (you still need a decent CPU). Furthermore, what's your upload and download speed?
  4. Tenjoseslash Win User

Thi could be due your internet quality and speed, if that's not the case, then maybe it is because of your pc graphic
  5. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

My internet is poor quality, but if I use my phone as a router to share my mobile internet, and I connect the Xbox and the PC to the phone, the streaming is almost perfect. However, the speed of my mobile internet is worst than my home one...
  6. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

I did this test several times, I can stream in Very High quality, but when I stream, even the Low quality is buggy...

I can try to change some settings of my router, but which ones?
Thema:

1. Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Game streaming Windows

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...