Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects

Discus and support Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What the title says. This happens daily and randomly. It's crashed the game before, but hasn't recently. I normally have to turn bluetooth off and on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarsandCameras, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects

What the title says. This happens daily and randomly. It's crashed the game before, but hasn't recently. I normally have to turn bluetooth off and on again to reconnect the controller (it's a bluetooth controller). Whenever I do an automatic search for a
    driver update for the controller and computer, nothing comes up. The PC is an Asus gaming laptop and the game is Halo Wars 2 if that means anything.

Help?

:)

CarsandCameras, Sep 25, 2018
  2. xbox one s controller problems with windows 10

after the xbox one s controller lost connect with my computer my computer will star beeping the mouse is useless and i can't turn off my computer

Enterprise12390, Sep 25, 2018
  3. My Xbox 360 seems to be working but, the constant beeping is what I am worried about.

My Xbox 360 works fine... water damage is not the problem. It is in top class condition. The beeping I hear comes from the Xbox and has been going on for some time now. Thought that beeps would stop but has not. Xbox beeps at night, all day, and even when
    I am playing it. There is no indication of blinking lights just a beep. The beep is similar to the beep of the disc eject. It is rather annoying and would appreciate help from anyone at this point. I have to resort to disconnecting the power cod so that it
    would stop.

TheTerminator74, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

XBF Leslie D, Sep 25, 2018
  5. I tried and it said that the controller was already updated.

CarsandCameras, Sep 30, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    XBF Lance J, Sep 30, 2018
  7. I uninstalled the device, but after awhile it happened again. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game before as well.

CarsandCameras, Oct 7, 2018
  8. Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects

Try to install the drivers for the controller manually...

HyperVenom523, Oct 7, 2018
  9. It doesn't seem to do anything. Curiously, when I click driver details it says "No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device."

If it helps, I also use bluetooth headphones when using the controller. That might create some interference, but it shouldn't. I'm not sure though.

CarsandCameras, Oct 8, 2018
  10. I've tried this before as well to no avail.

CarsandCameras, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: