Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

Discus and support Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RudyGR, Nov 12, 2021.

1. RudyGR
    RudyGR Guest

Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is nowhere to be found but still takes space.

Well, actually they are there, but Windows has for some reason given restricted access, so you have to go through Permission process to even get to them.

This was an Issue where I tried to Download FH5 and I had to restart my PC and after that I could resume the download.

All you want to do is :

• Open Windows Store
    • Find the game you were trying to install
    • Click Install
    After that it should continue the download from where it stopped and it should appear again in Xbox App Installation Menu, you can then close Windows Store though I'd suggest downloading it from there, the Xbox App is very buggy and from my experience it actually downloads games slower than from Windows Store. ( On Xbox App it downloaded 50gb while from Windows Store 90gb with same time. )

Hope it helped for some!

:)

RudyGR, Nov 12, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: