game sharing

Discus and support game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so my friend has an active game pass ultimate subscription and I'm game sharing with him. Games he bought works, game pass games work and so do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AidanL2000, Sep 23, 2022.

1. AidanL2000
    AidanL2000 Guest

game sharing

Okay so my friend has an active game pass ultimate subscription and I'm game sharing with him. Games he bought works, game pass games work and so do the ea games, but when I try load up any gold game it comes up with "looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox gamepass ultimate" I'm game sharing which means this shouldn't be happening and I have his profile set to my home xbox and he has it with mine but for some reason it won't let me play any gold game

:)

AidanL2000, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. Oraclea Win User

Game share

Take a look at the instructions featured on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox for designating an Xbox as your home Xbox. (I'm assuming that currently someone
    else has his/her Xbox designated as your home Xbox, thereby enabling the game sharing.)

Note that you can only change the Xbox you designate as your Xbox up to five times in a one-year period, starting from the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time.
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Games sharing

The Xbox One WILL allow for used games. You WILL be able to share your games with your family on the same console or if they're under a family account AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. You will still need to purchase a new game if they aren't on the same console
    or under a family account, however. Look at it this way, though: Currently, you can't take a game disc & put it into 2 separate consoles at the same time. It's the same concept, but done in a different way.
    If this is the case, X Box One is dead to me. I currently can take my game from the X Box signed into my account in the living room, give it to my girlfriend to play in the bedroom under her account, then switch to the X Box in the guest room under any one
    of my accounts, and finally give the game to my friend for a couple weeks so he can play under his account. Seeing as there is only one disk we will not all be playing at eh same time, but it is MY game to do as I please. Under the posted guidelines I am merely
    "renting" the game purchased and have no rights to the content contained on the disk. I'll pass.

>

Peace, J.R.
  6. MaximusBoonie Win User

Games sharing

but you can put a disc in any 360 on any profile without paying anything?
Thema:

game sharing

1. game sharing - Similar Threads - game sharing

2. game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share: I have one disk version of a game and I want to know if I can game share this disk version with someone I live with as its the only copy we have? 245ad54e-a1e6-493b-b24e-b88f7046ce40
  3. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...
  4. Game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sharing: So yesterday I noticed that my friend's game pass on my Xbox stopped showing that I had game pass even were game sharing and I have his home Xbox set to my Xbox so that I could have his games and...
  5. Game Share issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Share issues: For a few years, my friend and I have been doing game share over our Xbox Ones, Included with that was Game Pass and Xbox Live. Recently though Game Pass and Live stopped transferring over, he...
  6. Game sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing.: I just got a series x & my wife is playing on our one x. I have my system set as her home console & hers as mine I have access to all of our digital purchases & gamepass but not the Xbox live gold...
  7. Xbox game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game share: Im currently trying to gameshare with a friend but it will not let me it says “ you’re already switched your home xbox 5 times this year you’ll be able to switch your home xbox again on 9/16/2022”...
  8. Xbox Games Share - Game Pass Ultimate wont work on main Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Share - Game Pass Ultimate wont work on main Xbox: Originally my and my daughter both used our own accounts on my Xbox ( will call it A ). She could log in herself without me and use Games downloaded from Games Pass. For example Wild Lands. We...
  9. How do i share an XBOX game for a Family account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i share an XBOX game for a Family account?: Hi I own an XBOX S Console. I have two accounts on the console (mine and my son's, and the my son is under my "Family" account). Under my account, I have purchased FIFA22 license. How can i...
  10. Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox?: So I pay for game pass ultimate which gives me game streaming so I don’t have to download games. My wife also plays Xbox but doesn’t have ultimate. I share my game library with her, but is there a...