Game sharing not working on call of duty

Discus and support Game sharing not working on call of duty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game sharing not working on call of duty , my sons Consol saying he needs to purchase the game, no problems before 247ece7d-6fc8-458d-8acb-219e59afcec9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy McNulty, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Andy McNulty
    Andy McNulty Guest

Game sharing not working on call of duty , my sons Consol saying he needs to purchase the game, no problems before

:)

Andy McNulty, Nov 3, 2023
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

call of duty modern warfare

Maybe all Call of Duty games share the same servers and this is an issue servers related? Can you try a different game NOT from a Call of Duty series? just to be that ALL Games not works or is a Call of Duty series problem.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Andy M, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems sharing games in Call of Duty.

Check the primary account: Make sure the account you originally purchased the game from is set as the primary account on your child's console. This usually allows other accounts on the same console to access the game.

Restore licenses: On some consoles, such as the PlayStation, there is an option to restore licenses in the settings menu. This may resolve issues with shared game rights.

Check age restrictions: If your children's accounts have age restrictions, they may not be able to access certain games. You could review and adjust these settings if necessary.

Check your internet connection: Make sure both consoles are connected to the internet. Some games cannot be shared if there is no active connection.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Splitscreen games

You have split screen in "Lego: Marvel Heroes", "Call Of Duty: Ghosts", "Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare" and "Halo: Master Chief Collection".

You have shared screen for "Diablo: Ultimate Evil Edition" and this is a great game and works very well.

Hope that helps.
  5. Ghosty2506 Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

I went to billing and it said "completed". The xbox live isnt the problem as apex legends and call of duty work just fine, could the problen be game sharing?
  6. dabears13 Win User

Transfer data to new account!!!!!!!

So game save data wont be shared? Ex: call of duty dlc can be shared throughout the accounts on that console?
Thema:

1. Game sharing not working on call of duty - Similar Threads - Game sharing working

2. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  3. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  6. Game share XBox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share XBox not working: I have been game sharing with my boyfriend for awhile and last month his gamepass renewed but only for pc unlike his normal gamepass ultimate. He sorted it out and bought it on console but I am...
  7. Game sharing Xbox x to Xbox s is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing Xbox x to Xbox s is not working.: I bought new Xbox x and set it as My Home Xbox. I got new game on the Xbox x, installed to Xbox x. I have second console Xbox s. My fiancé can’t play the new game on xbox s. He plays racing...
  8. Family game share not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family game share not working: So I have 3 Xbox in my house (My Xbox One, a son's Xbox one, and a another son's Xbox Series S). We have had my Xbox set as the Home Xbox for years and they were able to play my games and use...
  9. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3
  10. Will game sharing work for mw3 once the full game releases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game sharing work for mw3 once the full game releases?: I game shared with my friend with mw3 and wondering will i be able to play it when the game fully launches? e857e7ac-5f20-47e5-a595-27044e5a447b