Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

Discus and support Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my friend and I game share and I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We both have Live because of this so he doesn’t pay for Xbox Live anymore. Why can’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HoTtCaRl32, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

So my friend and I game share and I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We both have Live because of this so he doesn’t pay for Xbox Live anymore. Why can’t I play the games he downloaded from Games with Gold that I didn’t? We are sharing so I don’t see the issue with allowing this to happen.

submitted by /u/HoTtCaRl32
    [link] [comments]

/u/HoTtCaRl32, Apr 12, 2020
  2. jammerXL360 Win User

Rayman Legends

But I didn't share my xbox in that time I downloaded that game from Games With Gold...
  3. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  4. ChristianCintron Win User

Game share not working

You are wrong. Game share is made to share games with family or friends and you didn’t answer my question?
  5. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

My brother owns the game but we game shared but until I got the series x I re downloaded the game and it didn’t show my brothers account and modern warfare but he says that he can’t play it even tho he owned it
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

GAME PASS SHARING

It can share gold and digitally downloaded games (Gamepass games are excluded).
Thema:

Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

1. Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time. - Similar Threads - Game sharing Games

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  10. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1