Game sharing between houses?

Discus and support Game sharing between houses? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has an x box one at his dad’s and I have bought him an x box series s for my house for Christmas.Will he be able to access the games from his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KatieHX, Nov 25, 2022.

1. KatieHX
    KatieHX Guest

My son has an x box one at his dad’s and I have bought him an x box series s for my house for Christmas.Will he be able to access the games from his dads at mine and vice versa?If so should we set up the series s with the same account details/login?

:)

KatieHX, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KatieHX , yes, account sharing is possible but everyone should play from their account, in the link below has more details on how to share games.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Designating Your Home Xbox For Sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTN8w519PQ
  3. The Mike Fresh Win User

Second X Box One S

You can use the game sharing feature to share games/subscriptions between the two consoles.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Transfer xbox games that have not been downloaded from Microsoft

Transfer of games between accounts is not possible but there is a solution you can share games with your grandson by home sharing
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking

This game does not share the achievements between console and PC?
Thema:

1. Game sharing between houses? - Similar Threads - Game sharing between

2. Game Pass sharing between 2 xboxs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass sharing between 2 xboxs?: Need some help... We currently have an xbox series s at home which is shared between my son and husband. I'm thinking of getting an xbox series x with game pass unlimited for them for Christmas...
  3. Game sharing between family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing between family members: I bought Jurassic world Evolution 2 with my account but is a present for my son and I don't want him to play while my account Is logged and also I' m not going to play with it. I added him like a...
  4. Can't Share Games between accounts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Share Games between accounts.: I purchased a game on my account, and I am trying to let my son play it on his computer, but he can't download the game. How would I let him get the game. fd6de779-cddd-43b0-a457-0a59912d7381
  5. Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS: So after talking to "technical support" for 56 minutes trying to remedy the situation, I am STILL unable to use Gameshare between my Xbox Series S & X. Worked fine for months. Now all of a sudden...
  6. Share a game between a few profiles on the same Xbox X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share a game between a few profiles on the same Xbox X console: I have 3 accounts on my Xbox X: mine and 2 for my kids. I downloaded a game to the console using my account and I want my kids to be able to play on their accounts. How can I do it?...
  7. Game Pass game sharing between family members not working, Xbox console returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game sharing between family members not working, Xbox console returns error...: I have an Xbox One X with a game pass purchased by me. I have installed several games for the family, but when my son tries to run the games in the same Xbox, they do not work. He receives error...
  8. Sharing games between family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between family accounts: I recently purchased the Ultimate Edition of CoD: Black Ops using my principle account for Microsoft 365, and XBox. But, my son cannot see or access any of the extras included in the Ultimate...
  9. Sharing games between family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between family members: Is there a way for two people in a family to share a game downloaded through one game pass subscription? My son and I would like to play a game together on two separate xboxes, I have game pass on...
  10. Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC: Dear all, This might be a bit confusing, so I will try to keep it as simplified as possible (if any more details are required, please let me know!). I have an xbox account for well over a decade...