Game share question!

Discus and support Game share question! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have the Xbox x and want to game share to my old Xbox one in the same house . I’ve created a new profile for the old Xbox to game share. How do we... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by craig john1, Dec 30, 2023.

1. craig john1
    craig john1 Guest

Game share question!

So I have the Xbox x and want to game share to my old Xbox one in the same house . I’ve created a new profile for the old Xbox to game share. How do we setup so we can both play fc24 the same time online? I’ve home shared between devices. ?

Note

So we are signed in on different profiles and both on same version of fc 24 - (Xboxone)

I’m thinking just because I’m in the same house it should work Asif I’m anywhere?

Any help ??

Thanks

:)

craig john1, Dec 30, 2023
  2. AmuricanPatriot Win User

Game Sharing Questions

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10563/windows-10-usage-rules-digital-goods

That's a helpful link for you in case you have any further questions

1. The Home feature doesn't affect anything related to signing with a passcode into your console. What you're asking is a matter of your account's security preferences on your console.

2. Your sister won't ever need to sign into your account on her console at all. Whether or not her account automatically signs into her Xbox One console is again related to security preferences.

3. No, none of your games, save files or other data will disappear. However, you won't be able to play your games offline on your console - your console will need to always be connected to Xbox Live for you to access your content.
  3. ScoutingJ Win User

Game Sharing question

P.S. How does installing disccs work? I have BL 2 GoTY edtion and I've installed all the dlcs on the xbox. Can I then play it from any BL 2 disc?
  4. onyxishere Win User

Game Sharing Question

Go right ahead and redownload those games to the other console. However, be aware that only you will be able to fully access those games on that console. Others will not unless you are logged in with them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Sharing question

You would have to buy them at least twice. Once on two different accounts so each account can make a console their Home.
  6. ScoutingJ Win User

Game Sharing question

OK FINE. LET ME ASK AGAIN SINCE IT REFUSES TO SHOW THE OLD ONE. If 4 accouts are all on 2 xboxs is there a way for ALL of them to play ALL the games on BOTH. Also why does editing keep getting "disabled"
Thema:

Game share question!

1. Game share question! - Similar Threads - Game share question

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question: Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates. Thanks submitted by /u/roccoj86 [link] [comments]
  6. My question is how do I restrict game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question is how do I restrict game sharing: OKI need help. I got an Xbox One S and my problem is with game sharing. My friend was game sharing Call of Duty off of my account. And then he sold his Xbox and now I can't play Call of Duty...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question): Hello, I have read several contradicting answers in this forum regarding sharing a Game Pass subscription within the family. My setup is also slightly different from previous questions, so here...
  8. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  9. Destiny 2 game share question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 game share question: I have had destiny 2 for a long while now because my friend and I game shared and I got it off of him. Now that expansion pack is out we really want to play it together and were successfully able...
  10. Game Share Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share Question: Im game sharing with my brother and he got the imperial edition. For some reason I cant access the imperial class when I play, any reason why this is? 22c37b86-543b-4c0d-a697-83b4dc703e5d