Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare

Discus and support Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently game sharing with a friend and he has the full Modern Warfare set. I have Cold War and only Warzone. It won't let me play Multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathanielJohnson III, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare

I am currently game sharing with a friend and he has the full Modern Warfare set. I have Cold War and only Warzone. It won't let me play Multiplayer because it tells me I don't have the Multiplayer pack. The game share should've let me get multiplayer back but it didn't. How do I fix it?

:)

NathanielJohnson III, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How?

Hi Alexandru IATAN,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today,

Considering that it works fine on other games like Black Ops 4, Halo Infinite and especially in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, this is likely an in-game concern with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II specifically. Please reach out to the game developer to report this concern for proper assistance. Please see: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Activision Support.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Corwin Maje Win User

"Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

The Store isn't showing that Modern Warfare is available
  4. Todd Blanpied Win User

Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

Can I game share Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with my son's xbox s and my pc?
  5. FAT IS FAT Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

I have the same issue on xbox, i have warzone installed and My friend game shared me modern warfare which he bought digitally. Now i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling (warzone) and looking up actual modern warfare but none of this works. Also i thought
    to receive games from gameshare which i am, you need to make their account use your xbox as their home xbox. I have all his games but modern warfare. Since i had warzone installed when I received gameshare. So is their any fix to that issue?
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

COD: Elite Question.

You can't deny that Modern warfare 3 isn't visually spectacular
Thema:

Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare

1. Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - Game share isn't

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. Game-share isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game-share isn't working: My friend bought 2k23 x|s about a month ago he can play 2k23 x|s and install it,the issue is i dont have the game in my ready to install and when i check the microsoft store it says i have to buy...
  9. Xbox game share isn't working completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game share isn't working completely: One of my xboxs came with a game automatically installed in the system but on a family members console we cant download the game. Anyone know if im able gameshare games that come with console or...
  10. I'm a Xbox preview user and game share isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a Xbox preview user and game share isn't working: I recently installed over watch and subnautica expecting it to automatically download on my little brothers' so Xbox . Keep in mind I'm game sharing with him. He ended up not getting the games, I...