Game server connection lost?

Discus and support Game server connection lost? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheah_523, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Cheah_523
    Cheah_523 Guest

Hello

This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow extraction same thing, then rainbow six siege again. At the same time as loosing game server I get kicked from my party chat. Never once officially lost connection to Xbox live servers. When this happens its for a split second long enough to get kicked. I’ve restarted the xbox, power cycled by removing power all together, cleared alt MAC, rebooted router. Everything else connected to the network isnt having issues. My connection is wireless with 87.30 Mbps download 22.12 Mbps upload 0% packet loss MTU 1480 Latency 73 ms wireless strength 80%.

:)

Cheah_523, Dec 2, 2023
  2. CiC Terminator Win User

BF4 New Patch - 12-19

Ok, first game... lost connection to server in first 2 mins
  3. WestwardTiara55 Win User

New xbox 1, kid used code for trial xbox live, now no one has access to xbox live, so we can't play

Now overwatch says "lost connection to game server Code 202"
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Cheah_523, my name is Jose, I am an advisor, and I am here specifically to guide you.

Based on the information provided, here are some possible solutions for the game server connection loss problem:

Router issue: It is possible that the router is causing connection problems. Try restarting the router or resetting it to factory settings. You can also try connecting your Xbox to a wired connection instead of wireless.
    Wireless interference: If you are using a wireless connection, it is possible that there is interference from other wireless devices in your area. Try moving your Xbox to a different location or changing the wireless frequency that it is connected to.
    Game issue: It is possible that there is a problem with the game itself. Try updating the game to the latest version or reinstalling the game.
    Here are some specific steps you can follow to try to troubleshoot the problem:

Restart the router: Turn off the router for 30 seconds and then turn it back on.

Restart the Xbox: Hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then, turn it back on.

Clear the alternate MAC: In the Xbox network settings, go to "Advanced settings" and then "Alternate MAC address." Select "Clear" and then try connecting to the game again.

Connect the Xbox wired: Connect an Ethernet cable to your Xbox and the router.

Move the Xbox: Try moving your Xbox to a different location in your home to see if that resolves the issue.

Change the wireless frequency: In the Xbox network settings, go to "Advanced settings" and then "Wireless settings." Select a different frequency and then try connecting to the game again.

Update the game: Check for any updates available for the game. You can do this from the game store where you purchased it.

Reinstall the game: If you have tried all of the other steps and the problem persists, you can try reinstalling the game.
    If you have tried all of these steps and the problem persists, you can contact the game's customer support or the manufacturer of your Xbox for further assistance.

Here are some additional tips that may help:

Make sure that your Xbox is up to date with the latest software.
    Check your network settings to make sure that they are correct.
    Try connecting to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.
    Contact your internet service provider for help.
    I hope this helps!

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  5. johnjohnfly117 Win User

Any advantages when connecting xbox directly to a modem?

Hi,

With wired connection directly to the modem, you've a better connection , and a better stability of your connection.

But the wirelles device on your Xbox one is fine enought for on-line gaming.

About lost connection on destiny server, don't bother , everyone have connection issues with their server.
  6. NyQuil IIGII Win User

Connected nat open.

On bf4 it says you have lost connection to ea servers on ki it just keeps search full game
Thema:

1. Game server connection lost? - Similar Threads - Game server connection

2. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  3. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  4. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  5. How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war: I connected to shadow of war Xbox x version and it is impossible to connect to hydra to get my data from my time on pc. “No Hydra Id available. Connect to the Hydra servers to retrieve your ID. “...
  6. cannot connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to certain game servers: So I have a very specific problem on my PC. I can't connect to any fortnite or minecraft bedrock servers. I can connect to other game servers like warframe and minecraft java. I did find a...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X won't connect to certain game servers: I've been having this issue since last November and I've tried every possible solution going from deleting my profile and redownloading, complete factory reset, clearing Mac addresses, complete...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...