Game saying locked

Discus and support Game saying locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iv had mw3 now for few months. Went to play campaign yesterday and it says LOCKED and all the others are locked as well multilayer modes even zombies... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kizza Davies, Dec 28, 2023.

1. kizza Davies
    kizza Davies Guest

Game saying locked

Iv had mw3 now for few months.

Went to play campaign yesterday and it says LOCKED and all the others are locked as well multilayer modes even zombies can some one tell me how this has happened and how do I resolve it

:)

kizza Davies, Dec 28, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Game saying locked

Do you have every part of the game you need downloaded? Have you tried removing and reinstalling the game? You could also try reaching out to

Activision Support
  3. kizza Davies Win User

Game saying locked

Only game modes what work on warezone rest of it saying locked x
  4. kizza Davies Win User

Game saying locked

Yeah done all that it weird as it happened 3 times now and now it ain’t working
  5. ngocphi Win User

Game saying locked

2023?

If that is the case you only had it for 2months

Also you have to scroll down to the campaign and multiplayer section not the top section which is youe storefront for buying sDLC
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 region issue with one specific game.

If the game says ntsc then it can't be runned on a pal console.

Not all games are region locked you are just going to have to get another game copy for your region

Region locks are coded to the console
Thema:

Game saying locked

1. Game saying locked - Similar Threads - Game saying locked

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  8. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  9. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  10. The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked: modern warfare 111 is locked and I cannot play it. I’ve did a restart. I purchased thru Microsoft . What can I do, d2eb20ca-92a9-4d19-b6fe-584188c4e847