Game saves fail to sync

Discus and support Game saves fail to sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when i launch an X1 game, it fails to sync the game save. Any ideas? Thanks, 5b305546-0a4c-497a-a9cb-8ae4b9a09ec4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prokopis1980, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Prokopis1980
    Prokopis1980 Guest

Game saves fail to sync

Hi,

when i launch an X1 game, it fails to sync the game save.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

:)

Prokopis1980, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    My XBox Fitness stamp card score got reset.

Thanks for providing all those steps. It looks like you've covered all bases in terms of standard troubleshooting.

Generally with Xbox One games if the game fails to sync and you start a new game and continue playing on that new game, your previous save will no longer be accessible. Sometimes the game may fail to sync due to networking issues, which is why we recommend
    not to cancel a save sync.

Unfortunately if the save is no longer present you'll need to start from the beginning, or where you currently are. Really sorry to hear about the save disappearing, I can understand the frustration with this.

Mister Maka, Nov 20, 2015
  3. CruelComedy
    CruelComedy Guest
    Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

The Reddit workaround doesn't work for me anymore, and when trying to sync my data from the cloud it takes close to 20 minutes to reach 99% and stalls there for a while then fails. This is the only game that won't sync for me. The save data is only 8.8
    MB, this shouldn't be happening. I mentioned the sync issue to some friends, literally every single one of them are experiencing both the Calibration issue and the save sync issue.

CruelComedy, Nov 20, 2015
  4. desosav
    desosav Guest

Game saves fail to sync

For those who have sync and connectivity issues and are members of the dashboard preview go to settings->system and update your consoles. There is a new dashboard update fixing any issues!

desosav, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Prokopis1980
    Prokopis1980 Guest
    Hi Desosav, i was updating my console while i was posting the issue i had. It seems you were right. The dashboard update fixed the game sync issue i had. Thanks

Prokopis1980, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game saves fail to sync