Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

Discus and support Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComputerNo6407, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game pass user to be able to access this game with rewards such as skins since the game is set to released as a F2P. This will further improve xbox standing and improve player base count as well. The Finals has topped open beta record and once it was closed, many players are craving for more. The game itself in open beta has little minor flaws that will be ironed out on released day. this is the opportunity i believe xbox should not miss.

submitted by /u/ComputerNo6407
    [link] [comments]

/u/ComputerNo6407, Nov 8, 2023
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

Groups and streaming are great ways to improve your engagement.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Request Go further

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this José

Are your referring to Microsoft Rewards?
    If yes, that punch card sometimes can take a while to see the achievement as unlocked

Please try power cycling your console to see if that does the trick:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Request Go further

5. José Caique Win User

Request Go further

Hello. Unfortunately this happened again this afternoon and resolved by reinstalling the app (Microsoft Rewards for Xbox) on my console. However, it is a problem that Microsoft should check, since I do not participate in the Insiders rings and the system is very unstable for the version I am on.
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Needs Rep Reputation

Join groups and play positively,engage with players in s fun and fair way and your rep will improve
Thema:

Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

1. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment - Similar Threads - Game request Finals

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...