Game refund error

Discus and support Game refund error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please refund your purchases at the MineCraft site and delete the Window10 Edition code you entered in the game code. f91aa482-c754-4d27-9010-04072b41335d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YYM99, Sep 28, 2018.

1. YYM99
    YYM99 Guest

Game refund error

Please refund your purchases at the MineCraft site and delete the Window10 Edition code you entered in the game code.

:)

YYM99, Sep 28, 2018
  2. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

Click on resolution centre in PayPal and then click on 'Dispute a Transaction'.
    Select the Game transaction and give them the info of what has happened with only part payment taken and not showing with Game etc.

This then goes to Game and I have them a few days to respond, they had until the 27th before PayPal intervened. Refunded today so not sure if PayPal investigated and refunded (their error) or whether Game took responsibility and refunded the money.

Although I think the initial mess up is with PayPal or their implementation of PayPal on the Game site.

If you have tried that then yeah I would suggest calling them.

danz1985, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Cancelled Preorder

I've only ever attempted a refund once and it was for a DLC. It was given to me because I showed proof of constant game glitches and error codes for the refund.

4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Game refund error

Hi! If you want to get a refund and if you meet the requirements you have to reach out to Xbox Support: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Julian_, Sep 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game refund error